Ozzy Osbourne says he's leaving the US because of gun violence

Scott

Ozzy Osbourne, pictured performing earlier this month at the 2022 Commonwealth Games, said he's leaving the US because of gun violence.

(CNN)Ozzy Osbourne is a Brit by birth and a Californian by choice, but after spending decades in the Golden State, he's ready to leave the US.

Osbourne and his wife Sharon are returning to their Buckinghamshire residence after spending more than 20 years living in Los Angeles, the Black Sabbath singer told the Observer in a wide-ranging interview. Osbourne's family life in California was famously documented on the MTV reality series "The Osbournes" in the early 2000s.

CNN.jpg

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

He is leaving US and the reason is gun violence. Your propensity to divert is predictable and boring 

You really should read the article before embarrassing yourself again.

He gave multiple reasons, many of which I mentioned (tax, "progressive" Woke culture etc.). As you would have seen from the article (had you read it) his lovely wife Sharon fell victim to having the 'wrong' opinion i.e. not alt left - and was subsequently (and entirely predictably) labelled a racist.

From the article...

image.png.ebd5e40e5d7fdf6553adbf8d7909e108.png

Unfortunately, the Wokies and alt-left are also infecting the UK with their vicious bile so they might not get any respite from this toxic movement when they return home.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You really should read the article before embarrassing yourself again.

He gave multiple reasons, many of which I mentioned (tax, "progressive" Woke culture etc.). As you would have seen from the article (had you read it) his lovely wife Sharon fell victim to having the 'wrong' opinion i.e. not alt left - and was subsequently (and entirely predictably) labelled a racist.

From the article...

image.png.ebd5e40e5d7fdf6553adbf8d7909e108.png

Unfortunately, the Wokies and alt-left are also infecting the UK with their vicious bile so they might not get any respite from this toxic movement when they return home.

‘Lovely wife’?

’Viscous bile you say’, well yes here’s  Osbourne’s ‘lovely wife’s’ ‘viscous bile’:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/543503-sharon-obsourne-accused-of-using-racist-homophobic-slurs-on-the-talk/

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Lovely wife’?

’Viscous bile you say’, well yes here’s  Osbourne’s ‘lovely wife’s’ ‘viscous bile’:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/543503-sharon-obsourne-accused-of-using-racist-homophobic-slurs-on-the-talk/

A load of unfounded, unproven gossip from some ex-colleagues?

Excuse me if I don't take some celebrity tittle tattle as reason to string her up... ????

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

A load of unfounded, unproven gossip from some ex-colleagues?

Excuse me if I don't take some celebrity tittle tattle as reason to string her up... ????

Substantial enough to pull the program off air for a ‘hiatus’ and kick her out.

Mind, they need to be careful, she’s a habit of sending people some rather disgusting packages - love lady?!

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Substantial enough to pull the program off air for a ‘hiatus’ and kick her out.

Mind, they need to be careful, she’s a habit of sending people some rather disgusting packages - love lady?!

She was kicked off the show so it must be true? ???? I wouldn't consider a career in Law if I were you. Piers Morgan was kicked out of GMB for refusing to apologize for calling Meghan Markle a liar, even though her lies were confirmed to be lies by the ArchBishop who confirmed he didn't actually marry them 3 days before the wedding.

That's Woke culture I'm afraid. Don't like someone's valid opinions about someone who happens not to be white? No problem. Call them a racist and then cancel them ????.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1