Kids left on school vans: New RTP chief orders a crackdown

webfact

There is an update to this story in the BP today.

The deceased child's parents are calling for separate autopsy, claiming the child's body has suspicious cuts and bruises to her wrists and legs, and that her clothing was too "clean and neat" for someone who had died of heat stroke.

19 hours ago, starky said:

@starky your first link the children who died were under the age of five and the 2nd link none of the kids died, so as i was sayin a 7! year old dying in a van doesn't add up.    and even the parents are questioning the school's explanation.          so what was your point???????

21 hours ago, peter zwart said:

That sounds like math. Could be a bit of a problem here ????

Shouldn,t be, as all Smart Phones have a Calculator function on them.

All these " Teachers " seem to have their Faces permanently welded to the screen, all they have to do is swipe and tap.

24 minutes ago, paulikens said:

@starky your first link the children who died were under the age of five and the 2nd link none of the kids died, so as i was sayin a 7! year old dying in a van doesn't add up.    and even the parents are questioning the school's explanation.          so what was your point???????

Well my point was a lot of children get left on school buses. My s3cond point woild be 7 year olds also fall asleep. If in the autopsy there is some proof she was assaulted happy to issue an apology unfortunately the stats show this could be the same tragic thing that has before. So im not inclined to assume anything. 

Edited by starky

9 hours ago, huangnon said:

There is an update to this story in the BP today.

The deceased child's parents are calling for separate autopsy, claiming the child's body has suspicious cuts and bruises to her wrists and legs, and that her clothing was too "clean and neat" for someone who had died of heat stroke.

Yea read that, hope they get the truth, they must be distraught