Retirement Visa Question

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many immigration staff are involved, maybe the whole office, its not one rogue official

The more staff is involved, the higher will the charge be. So I think that is the case, the most important staff is the one approving it.

14 hours ago, LoeiI said:

Sorry I'm a bit confused are you saying the agent puts 800k in your account for the visa application then you give it back to them ? as has been said its usually one of two ways either you have a bank account with sufficient funds and the agent assists with the paperwork and application or the agent sorts everything out and you don't need a bank account, the stamps are invariably from a northern province but as I said immigration aren't bothered when you return to Thailand because there is no restriction on where you live or travel to and the stamps are from a genuine immigration office

If somebody put 800k in your account, do you think you will give it back to them? Of course, that's not the case.

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

If somebody put 800k in your account, do you think you will give it back to them? Of course, that's not the case.

So as I said (Twice) if you're using an agent for anything other than document checking or hand holding you do Not need a bank account

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, LoeiI said:

So as I said (Twice) if you're using an agent for anything other than document checking or hand holding you do Not need a bank account

dude I already explained mostly how it works. you'll have to DM me for the rest because I'm done talking about fight club.