Young German Man Displays Anti-Prawit Photo In Rayong

webfact

18 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not telling him to think anything. I'm saying, in my opinion which I'm as entitled to have as he is, that he has strange priorities if he believes that there is nowhere in the world better than Thailand. So far, 17 people have agreed with me, with only you, you alone, questioning that. As, like me, you are entitled to do.

I found the troublemakers and the complainers are the most vocal here on AN. 

All your 17 likes gave me sad reactions. You guys are all the same. 

I reckon you guys are angry and frustrated that you weren't at the intersection protesting with pumpkin man. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I found the troublemakers and the complainers are the most vocal here on AN. 

All your 17 likes gave me sad reactions. You guys are all the same. 

I reckon you guys are angry and frustrated that you weren't at the intersection protesting with pumpkin man. 

Since when is questioning an opinion that Thailand is the best place on the planet 'troublemaking'? Having a different opinion is not troublemaking. So you agree with him that there is nowhere in the world better than Thailand. Okay. Thanks for your thoughts.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, JomtienChris said:

Hi, can dirtybirty or anyone else please clarify the financial requirement for obtaining a Non-Immigrant O Marriage Visa from the UK? The embassy website just says "Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party". But it doesn't say what amount they are looking for. Does anyone know what dirtybirty means by "this year £1000 no prop"? 

Is there any advantage in getting the marriage visa in the UK? Or should I just send 400,000 to my Thai bank, get a tourist visa and convert to marriage visa in Thailand? One problem I'm trying to avoid is that the airlines probably won't let me board with a one-way ticket and a tourist visa, whereas hopefully a marriage visa will work.

this year as £1000 requirment for single entry non o based on marrige . last year they wanted £1500 year before only £500 in bank

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

You know absolutely nothing about me at all.

Thailand has been my home for over 20 years and I have an 18 year old son in M6. I know that he will be leaving home for uni in Chiang Rai next year and that he also has no idea where he will work or live when he finishes uni.

We know that whilst he always has a home here, there is no work and nothing for him unless he wants to be a farmer and live on less than hand to mouth.

This government and the many more before have absolutely no idea about how to run a country without corruption. None of them could ever get a real job without contacts or corruption.

I have been coming to Thailand for work, living here and based here for offshore work since 1993, and every time I came back I found that the majority of Thais were poorer and less happy than before.

I live in rural Thailand and talk to my Thai neighbours and friends and most of them are deeply unhappy with their own government and the heavy handed control of the military. They truly hate Prayuth and his cronies but looking around there is not a lot of choice.

At the next election (if there is one) I don't think that the government will be able to cheat as blatantly as before and they may have to call out the troops. That may not work either as there is a large part of the military who are unwilling conscripts and may simply refuse to obey the orders of their "officers and so called superiors".

OMG, cheer up mate. 

Life is great, it's not that bad, it is what you make of it. 

I've read all your comments, nothing uplifting or positive. 

Take care of yourself, things will get better, try to enjoy your time here in Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I live in rural Thailand and talk to my Thai neighbours and friends and most of them are deeply unhappy with their own government and the heavy handed control of the military. They truly hate Prayuth and his cronies but looking around there is not a lot of choice.

Thanathorn, but the bastards have him pinned to the mat!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nicholas Paul KNIGHT said:

What a Potato head ( cannot spell the German which is an insult to Germans )

A complete Prat !!!!!!!!

Who says this? R u a Pommy?

Edited by OKF

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

More like a kumquat, maybe he's one of those rainbow people. ????️‍????

Seriously, it baffles me why foreigners come to this beautiful place and get involved with politics.

I see many comments from AN members when reading political articles. It's foolish, look at the goose above, how childish, bloody rediculous. 

We are living in Thailand, we are guests.

The best bloody place on the planet, enjoy yourself, keep yourself positive, healthy and enjoy your life here.

Don't get involved....... if you want to be a troublemaker, complain, annoy everyone, moan, whinge, whine and stir the pot go back to your home country and get involved with political nonsense. 

I keep out of politics and religion.

Excellent response !!!

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2022 at 3:33 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

More like a kumquat, maybe he's one of those rainbow people. ????️‍????

Seriously, it baffles me why foreigners come to this beautiful place and get involved with politics.

I see many comments from AN members when reading political articles. It's foolish, look at the goose above, how childish, bloody rediculous. 

We are living in Thailand, we are guests.

The best bloody place on the planet, enjoy yourself, keep yourself positive, healthy and enjoy your life here.

Don't get involved....... if you want to be a troublemaker, complain, annoy everyone, moan, whinge, whine and stir the pot go back to your home country and get involved with political nonsense. 

I keep out of politics and religion.

Strange........

A while ago, with Tugsuban and the PAD anti-government demonstrations a lot of foreigners were demonstrating and participating in the violence of the PAD, but nobody was warning that they were only guests in the beautiful Thailand and shouldn't get involved in politics.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Strange........

A while ago, with Tugsuban and the PAD anti-government demonstrations a lot of foreigners were demonstrating and participating in the violence of the PAD, but nobody was warning that they were only guests in the beautiful Thailand and shouldn't get involved in politics.

Lots of strange things in this world but nothing stranger than a foreigner moving to a foreign country then complain about the government. This is just weird, go back to your home country and be weird, Weirdo. 

Holy Mackerel, this guy is still a child, grow up fool. 

Bloody delinquent, a troublemaker, an attention seeker, mental health issues. 

Thailand does not need these idiots living here.

6 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lots of strange things in this world but nothing stranger than a foreigner moving to a foreign country then complain about the government. This is just weird, go back to your home country and be weird, Weirdo. 

Holy Mackerel, this guy is still a child, grow up fool. 

Bloody delinquent, a troublemaker, an attention seeker, mental health issues. 

Thailand does not need these idiots living here.

After you .....

On 9/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I wouldn’t make my opinions on Thai Politics public because I am scared of a response which could compromise my future in Thailand and I have a family here - something is very wrong about that

The same could be said of many Thai people. 

Fear of reprisals. 

Scared people don't cause change. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2022 at 10:01 AM, shackleton said:

As already mentioned we are guests here if he feels that strong  go for Thai citizenship and then feel free to voice his options ???? 

If he carries on protesting could be getting a one ticket back to ???????? 

Maybe that's what he is after ????

Problem there would be they can take Citizenship away, if you commit a criminal offence. Would be a bit annoying getting citizenship taken way.