Anyone set up ShopeePay with passport?

scubascuba3

6 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I just downloaded shopee pay....And set the app to English....I see nothing whatsoever about using a passport to register for shopee pay...

My Shopee Pay stopped working, they wanted me to call them but i couldn't be bothered, Shopee isn't very user friendly so maybe a passport isn't good enough anymore 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

My Shopee Pay stopped working, they wanted me to call them but i couldn't be bothered, Shopee isn't very user friendly so maybe a passport isn't good enough anymore 

Even when your shopee app is set for English the part about shopee pay is all in Thai....They only want Thais using shopee pay for some reason......Thats ok Lazada has gotten to be way better these days with lots of discount vouchers and coin discounts....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Even when your shopee app is set for English the part about shopee pay is all in Thai....They only want Thais using shopee pay for some reason......Thats ok Lazada has gotten to be way better these days with lots of discount vouchers and coin discounts....

Yep, Lazada app night and day better than Shopee. I noticed Lazada has a new payment option QR Promptpay scan, they keep improving. Shopee doesn't even want feedback survey emails completed