What is the best 6 month unlimited data tariff?

spambot

On 9/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, Dart12 said:

I've never heard of NT as a carrier, so I would worry about coverage and connection.

....and what does "unlimited speed" mean?  That's not possible.  There is always a cap.

You can message and ask though.

The NT is TOT Thailand .....    coverage is ok in Bangkok but when you get out n the booney's it won't be the same. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kwak250 said:

OK so I have a Ais sim card and have been paying 450 baht a month for unlimited 2gb 

It's absolute dog <deleted> 

I have a lazada special dtac 20gb unlimited sim cost about 1700 baht for the year and is so much better which I use in an old phone as a hotspot in the house.

My question is how can I get a cheap package like a Lazada special without having to change my phone number each time.?

Port your number to another network and apply a promo pack to the newly ported SIM. 

7 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

Now thats something i am not familiar with !

I will look into this. 

Thanks

Before you actually port the number, simply ask for your MNP code, stating that your reason is that you want an unlimited data deal, such as 4 Mbps/10 Mbps with calls for 150/200 baht and the only way you can do it, is by porting the number and applying one of the new SIM promos. This often spurs them into offering you such a pack...soon enough.

Requesting an MNP code does not change your number. You have to actually give it to the other network for it to be any use. It expires after thirty days.