Queen Elizabeth II, the UK's longest-serving monarch, has died

Scott

19 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

It will be a celebration that will be shown around the World with most leaders from around the world coming to the Funeral. All the Pomp and ceremony will be televised as only us Brits can do no one can come close to do what we are best at. After all our Monarchy has seen it and done it for over a thousand years and will be carried on for the next thousand years Rule Britannia. Someone posted the phrase "London Bridge Has Fallen " this is true and is the codeword used for the Death of the Queen most details for her funeral will already be in place the Queen knew what the codeword was for.

I believe that as she died in Scotland (Balmoral), the code of 'Operation Unicorn' is used until her body is returned to England, then 'Operation London Bridge' takes over.

I have just witnessed the proclamation where a written statement is given addressing ALL members of Parliament past and present. They were given a decree set down from the 16th Century word for word as written in the days of Elizabeth the 1st in 1559. This is the first time it has been witnessed and filmed all the pageantry was shown down to the head proclamatory addressing the crowd with the immortal words god save the king from the Balcony of Kensington Palace. 7 members including Prince William Camila liz Truss the Archbishop of London signed the proclamation as witnesses which will be displayed for all to see. A commentator said in the Archives at Kew Gardens the very same proclamation is in the Archive word for word with the signatures of their witness's from 1640 this is how far back out Monarchy has been in place at least 1559. So for some members on here thinking it will end sorry not going to happen in the next 600 yrs.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I have just witnessed the proclamation where a written statement is given addressing ALL members of Parliament past and present. They were given a decree set down from the 16th Century word for word as written in the days of Elizabeth the 1st in 1559. This is the first time it has been witnessed and filmed all the pageantry was shown down to the head proclamatory addressing the crowd with the immortal words god save the king from the Balcony of Kensington Palace. 7 members including Prince William Camila liz Truss the Archbishop of London signed the proclamation as witnesses which will be displayed for all to see. A commentator said in the Archives at Kew Gardens the very same proclamation is in the Archive word for word with the signatures of their witness's from 1640 this is how far back out Monarchy has been in place at least 1559. So for some members on here thinking it will end sorry not going to happen in the next 600 yrs.

The flag in our village was at half mask and today full mask today, tomorrow in Thailand I wonder will it go baxk to half mask 

On 9/10/2022 at 5:08 PM, balo said:

Our KIng Harald is Queen Elizabeth's second cousin.    

Royals in Britain, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain, and Monaco are all related to each other. British Georgian Kings all spoke German - 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

I suppose that it was only a matter of time before a thread set up to offer respect to a very very popular world leader was hijacked by someone to highlight their own political beliefs.

There are times when if you have nothing respectful to say, it is just better to shut up.

Pay your respects or move on.

well report dumbos like this instead of replying as I have.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, peterfranks said:

Monarchies don't have a place any more in the modern world.

Similar debates are rising everywhere in Europe

Something that embrace most of the population, will always have a role in the society. Easy as that, like it or not! 

57 % in Uk, and 79% in Norway who is not as diversed as Uk who have less ethnical population. 

Edited by Hummin

Interesting cortege in Scotland.

I like the democratic response of the people...clapping and the "royal salute" - phone in hand lifted for photos

Surprised by the vehicles.

No Rolls-Royce.

First car a Merc

Followed by a Bentley (VW)

Then a rather dark flock of Range Rovers (Tata). I found them rather sinister like the Chervy Suburbans used by FBI or Men in Black

Edited by kwilco

17 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Interesting cortege in Scotland.

I like the democratic response of the people...clapping and the "royal salute" - phone in hand lifted for photos

Surprised by the vehicles.

No Rolls-Royce.

First car a Merc

Followed by a Bentley (VW)

Then a rather dark flock of Range Rovers (Tata). I found them rather sinister like the Chervy Suburbans used by FBI or Men in Black

The Queen likes her Range Rovers so I'm sure she appreciated the flock

"Queen Elizabeth Goes for a Ride in Her Range Rover on Her 96th Birthday"

Edited by Bkk Brian

Kwilco Ethelstan was the 1st official king to be Crowned the First king of England crowned 925 AD This officially gives us over a 1,000 years of the English Monarchy. Nothing will stop this and it will carry on. As Queen Elizabeth was placed in her Coffin her successor and our new king Charles 111 was proclaimed king his successor will be William his first Son, when William passes his Son the now Prince George who is 9yrs old will succeed him. So Kwilco as you see our Monarchy is already in place for the next few hundred years. If you need more History lessons let us know.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 2

no commercial flights on monday as all slots are taken for inbound aircraft

westminster abbey is full and standing room only

only bidens car the beast is allowed all other vips have to take the bus as roads wil be  chokablock in london

thats means you know who will take the bus or train,kings and queens will have to walk

paul mc cartney and bear grylls get priority

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2022 at 9:24 AM, BarraMarra said:

Next the Conspiracy Theorists will climb on the bandwagon and drag the thread down like usual. Mostly its Jealousy because us Brits have had a Monarchy for over a thousand years. idiots can't comprehend this. So theyTroll.

what is the conspiracy?

12 hours ago, DezLez said:

where did you get that info from?

BBC they braodcast this

"London (CNN Business)More than 26 million people tuned in to watch the Queen's funeral in the United Kingdom on Monday, the first to be televised for a British monarch.

An average of 26.2 million people watched the hour of the Queen's funeral service in Westminster Abbey on TV screens, according to the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board (BARB).

It makes it one of the biggest moments in British TV history, although it fell short of the record 32.3 million people who tuned in to see England win the World Cup final in 1966, which garnered the biggest ever audience, according to the BBC."

"20 million people watched the coronation in 1953, according to the BBC, with many gathered around TV sets in pubs and neighbors' homes. Cameras were installed in Westminster Abbey for the first time to cover the event."

"In 1966, around 59% of the UK population watched England beat West Germany in the World Cup final. Today's viewing figures for people watching the Queen's funeral on TV sets alone represent a similar proportion, at 55%."

"Ratings for Queen's funeral suggest more people in UK watched Euro final last year" - Indenpendant..

considering this was the biggest piece of pageantry in British history, the figures need to be seen in perspective. People liked te Queen but now the role of the "Crown" needs to be re-assessed.

Edited by Thunglom