Flame Fest

solent01

You can have a flamefest anywhere you like as long as it's not on Thaivisa. Alt.flame on Usenet might suit or if you fancy political flames try the Bearpit. Flames on Thaivisa will get you suspended and eventually banned. We try to cater for the grown-up market :o

You can have a flamefest anywhere you like as long as it's not on Thaivisa. Alt.flame on Usenet might suit or if you fancy political flames try the Bearpit. Flames on Thaivisa will get you suspended and eventually banned. We try to cater for the grown-up market :o

He is doing his best without permission! See http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1379796

Can we have the above without being modded?

Don’t you know about Bedlam yet? (Members with less than 500 posts: no need to continue to read)

That forum is less strictly moderated and while honest-to-goodness flames are still not tolerated you can get away with a lot of tongue-in-cheek rib-jabbing. Go have a look and see if you find a suitable outlet for your frustrations, as long as you are able to take it as well as you can dish it out. But as everywhere else, stay clear of discussion of moderating actions. Any issue you may have with that, PM a moderator, and I commend you for having done so in the past. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

--

Maestro

P.S. Solent01, now that you are joining the select Bedlam community I should perhaps invite you to read the special Bedlam rules for a start -- not that I doubt your ability or willingness to conform with them. For the rest: enjoy the fun!

Can we have the above without being modded?

Don’t you know about Bedlam yet? (Members with less than 500 posts: no need to continue to read)

That forum is less strictly moderated and while honest-to-goodness flames are still not tolerated you can get away with a lot of tongue-in-cheek rib-jabbing. Go have a look and see if you find a suitable outlet for your frustrations, as long as you are able to take it as well as you can dish it out. But as everywhere else, stay clear of discussion of moderating actions. Any issue you may have with that, PM a moderator, and I commend you for having done so in the past. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

--

Maestro

P.S. Solent01, now that you are joining the select Bedlam community I should perhaps invite you to read the special Bedlam rules for a start -- not that I doubt your ability or willingness to conform with them. For the rest: enjoy the fun!

I heard much about bedlam, but found no link...... Mayby I have just found my place!

Thanks, I try not to take life to hard..........

I heard much about bedlam, but found no link...... Mayby I have just found my place!

Thanks, I try not to take life to hard..........

..there goes the neighbourhood..... :o

welcome to beddies!