Fentanyl - a med that is more powerful than morphine - found entering Thailand; US man nabbed

webfact

15 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Four grams of Fentanyl?

Definitely a drug Lord who would have destroyed miĺlions of lives with his evil cartel of 2 people.

"8 grams of ketamine, 9 grams of crystal meth, 2 grams of ecstasy, 10 grams of cocaine and four grams of fentanyl."

From little acorns do Oak trees grow...????

17 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Four grams of Fentanyl?

Definitely a drug Lord who would have destroyed miĺlions of lives with his evil cartel of 2 people.

"8 grams of ketamine, 9 grams of crystal meth, 2 grams of ecstasy, 10 grams of cocaine and four grams of fentanyl."

You seem to have a penchant for misdirecting.....

How many lives does 9 grams of CM and this Fentanyl damage? Is it made into a 29gm cocktail for two?

Edited by jacko45k

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

How many lives does 9 grams of CM and this Fentanyl damage? Is it made into a 29gm cocktail for two?

I would say it is probably a quantity that is for Personal use

Edit: To bring some perspective to Uk members more familiar with pounds. There are 456 + grams in a pound

Edited by Joe Farang
clarification

18 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Anyone caught using it should be killed as well .

When I was very young, I experimented with nearly every drug except heroin and opium. Thought cocaine was very boring and very over priced. 

But, I drew the line at drugs that could cause death. Even as an ignorant kid, that was a line in the sand for me. 

I guess some do not possess the requisite survival skills, or perhaps do not care about survival. 

Synthetic opioids, including fentanyl, are now the most common drugs involved in drug overdose deaths in the United States. In 2017, 59.8 percent of opioid-related deaths involved fentanyl compared to 14.3 percent in 2010.

https://nida.nih.gov/publications/drugfacts/fentanyl

On 9/18/2022 at 6:31 AM, jacko45k said:

4Gs of Fentanyl is enough to kill thousands.

A grain of sand is 11 milligrams, thats the amount that is enough to kill 3 people.

You cant compare the quantity of this with the quantity of the other drugs.

• Like 1