Incident at the Queens coffin ! Man arrested.

2 minutes ago, proton said:

You mean football morons, singing a song is hardly on a parr with sexually assaulting innocent people and man handling a royal coffin. Really, the lengths some will go to in order to divert attention from immigrant trouble makers and criminals!

Once again, the person who attempted to touch the coffin was born in the U.K, so he wasn't an immigrant 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
11 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

No but they are decent people

Which Country do they come from ?

I think he may want to draw a line...i.e. x number of generations born here and you are British...

But, if he goes back beyond grandparents he could find out his family were once immigrants.

Where is that line ???....  as you accurately put it Mac... the line is at being ‘born in the UK, or born of British parents / parent overseas’...

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think he may want to draw a line...i.e. x number of generations born here and you are British...

But, if he goes back beyond grandparents he could find out his family were once immigrants.

Where is that line ???....  as you accurately put it Mac... the line is at being ‘born in the UK, or born of British parents / parent overseas’...

Or he call personally call them and tell them himself.

*Hi  Shamilla , How is Leicester and how is the U.K ? You may not have ever been abroad before ,  but name is John and I am calling you from Asia and I just wanted to tell you that you aren't really British and you should go back home immediately "

"Yeah Thanks John, I will be going back to Birmingham tomorrow"