Man fined 1,000 baht for selling cannabis on Bangla Road

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Patong – A man was reportedly fined 1,000 baht after he has been arrested in Patong for selling cannabis without a proper license on Bangla Road.

The Patong Police Chief Colonel Sujin Nilabodee had ordered an investigation after they were notified by concerned citizens that many people were allegedly selling cannabis on Bangla Road without permission.

Patong Police reported that they arrested a man identified only by his first name, Mr. Kittipong, 25.

Seized from him was dried cannabis and cannabis cigarettes. 

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/09/19/man-fined-1000-baht-for-selling-cannabis-on-bangla-road/

The-Phuket-Express-Logo-Small-300x121.png
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-09-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

notified by concerned citizens that many people were allegedly selling cannabis on Bangla Road without permission.

So from the many sellers they mange to catch one and fine him a 1,000 baht where 1 or 2 grams of the stuff is selling for that much, i'n sure that guy is shaking in his boots by now...

I was walking down Bangla Road last Saturday evening and in front of me were a couple of black guys, and as they walked past the front of a particular bar, one of the staff stepped in front of them and gestured that he had some "nose candy" for sale!!!

I had never seen that before, but a few years back a bar owner friend of mine was quite a regular user and there were plenty of shady characters selling it, so nothing new, but nothing as open as this.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The Patong Police Chief Colonel Sujin Nilabodee had ordered an investigation after they were notified by concerned citizens that many people were allegedly selling cannabis on Bangla Road without permission.

Anutins legacy led by his proteges.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, xylophone said:

I was walking down Bangla Road last Saturday evening and in front of me were a couple of black guys, and as they walked past the front of a particular bar, one of the staff stepped in front of them and gestured that he had some "nose candy" for sale!!!

I had never seen that before, but a few years back a bar owner friend of mine was quite a regular user and there were plenty of shady characters selling it, so nothing new, but nothing as open as this.

Tried snorting coke once but ended up in hospital as the bottle got stuck in my nose.

Edited by overherebc
  • Haha 1