Visa 30 Day Extension

Been done to death somewhere, I'm sure but...

My partner and I are here on tourist visas. (We arrived at the airport and had passports stamped by immigration. No applications etc. 30 days)
I'm from Ireland and my partner is from the Philippines. 
Can we get a 30 day extension at the Immigration place in Patong? Or do we have to leave and fly in again? 

Thank you all. 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, WayneFarrell said:

No. Just local address on the TM7. 

I have the same problem. Im going to Pattaya on a 30 days visa exempt. I like to get a 90 days visa at a travel agency in pattaya or immigration in jomtien. I have a german passport. Could I get the visa and how much would it be.

7 hours ago, will23 said:

retirement visa. non immigrant o

Problem is I didn't have time to apply for a visa at home because I am traveling.

You really don't need a agent. Do you have a Thai bank account with 800k baht in it.

Requirements for the non-o visa are here. https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/9.FOR-RETIREMENT-PURPOSES-50-YEARS-OLD-NON-O.pdf

12 hours ago, will23 said:

retirement visa. non immigrant o

Problem is I didn't have time to apply for a visa at home because I am traveling.

Note that, for the "conversion" Non O visa, you must apply at least 15 days before expiry of your permission to stay. If you need more time, you can extend your permission to stay from your visa exempt entry prior to the Non O visa application.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:19 PM, will23 said:

I have the same problem. Im going to Pattaya on a 30 days visa exempt. I like to get a 90 days visa at a travel agency in pattaya or immigration in jomtien. I have a german passport. Could I get the visa and how much would it be.

I'm not sure how that would work. 
Perhaps one of the more experienced contributors would know.