New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business

Scott

21 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Speaking of MAGA fans they sure have gone awfully quiet since the double whammy of the Federal appeals court (mainly consisting of trump-appointed judges) ruled DOJ can resume criminal probe of classified documents from Mar-a-Lago and the Special Master "rogered" the trump defense team..:clap2:

We're just waiting till it ends like all the previous attempts to eliminate the Donald from politics.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

You misunderstand.....again. Even when trump is brought to justice for one of his crimes and wearing a jumpsuit reminiscent of his repulsive skin tone the prosecution for all his other crimes will continue.

For what he's done I hope he never finds another peaceful day and is mercilessly hounded until he drops.

Being convicted apparently won't automatically stop him from running for president.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

You misunderstand.....again. Even when trump is brought to justice for one of his crimes and wearing a jumpsuit reminiscent of his repulsive skin tone the prosecution for all his other crimes will continue.

For what he's done I hope he never finds another peaceful day and is mercilessly hounded until he drops.

No misunderstanding. I was replying specifically to "Speaking of MAGA fans they sure have gone awfully quiet".

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Being convicted apparently won't automatically stop him from running for president.

would be surprised to know how many of his followers will back him if he's convicted, are there enough closed eyes and brain damaged morons on his gang

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

would be surprised to know how many of his followers will back him if he's convicted, are there enough closed eyes and brain damaged morons on his gang

I don't think enough even to nominate him but sadly he would retain the hard core cultists. Ironically for the Democrats running against trump would be their best chance to hold the white house.

• Like 1