New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business

Scott

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Being convicted apparently won't automatically stop him from running for president.

It may stop him from voting

But I think some of the crimes he is accused of could result in getting barred from public office.

19 hours ago, bendejo said:

Send him to St Helena and eliminate all communication, let him die there and be buried in Napoleon's former grave. 

Why hasn't the document search involved his UK properties?  If the Brits bust him maybe my St Helena plan could work.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.sEKO4fYmCJM911KaqfD2bwHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=724b7adaa2e0256348f6e5533ad2dd26bfbd990ec3ae600ca03c4670406b6f0e&ipo=images

Oh, and NO MIRRORS or haircare products.

Sad

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

I know this doesn't pertain to the NY case, but I would think if all this number-juggling is proven true the IRS will have no choice but to act upon it.  As with all the cases involving this scofflaw crew if they are not brought to justice it will inspire other low-life characters to be as bold.

We hear about accountants keeping 2 sets of books, gotta wonder how many Weisselberg kept.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

I know this doesn't pertain to the NY case, but I would think if all this number-juggling is proven true the IRS will have no choice but to act upon it.  As with all the cases involving this scofflaw crew if they are not brought to justice it will inspire other low-life characters to be as bold.

We hear about accountants keeping 2 sets of books, gotta wonder how many Weisselberg kept.

It would be particularly interesting to know how he valued the properties he donated to charity. If a property is worth 10, and you deduct a value of 30 (a 3 times overvaluation seems to be modest, by Trumps standard) , that's 20 net in your pocket.

Knowing the Donald, I doubt he could have resisted scamming the IRS. ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1