Pension entitlement

tanner

1 hour ago, Harveyboy said:

yep same here I worked 50 years for good old UK I decided to spend my last days here in the Sun..because of that I'm not entitled to anything that others Many who have never worked a day in their life get..should not matter where I live my pension is not a gift by the UK  I earned it 

If you worked 50 years you get a lot more than those who have never worked.

You don't get annual rises but you knew that before you moved to Thailand.

Those that say they don't get NHS cover....if you go to a UK hospital and say you are visiting, that is possibly correct. However, if you were just visiting you would have travel insurance, wouldn't you?

If you go back to the UK for medical treatment the system is simple. Emergency treatment is free and will not be refused. You then say you have moved back to UK permanently. All further treatment is then free. 

14 minutes ago, puchooay said:

If you worked 50 years you get a lot more than those who have never worked.

You don't get annual rises but you knew that before you moved to Thailand.

Those that say they don't get NHS cover....if you go to a UK hospital and say you are visiting, that is possibly correct. However, if you were just visiting you would have travel insurance, wouldn't you?

If you go back to the UK for medical treatment the system is simple. Emergency treatment is free and will not be refused. You then say you have moved back to UK permanently. All further treatment is then free. 

been our of the UK over 30 worked all over Europe but company English paid tax NI since I was 15..but counts for FA.....all I'm saying I should be allowed to live anywhere I want not a specified country at the end of my working life and receive the same benefit..the Country saves billions by us being abroad..just sayin

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

been our of the UK over 30 worked all over Europe but company English paid tax NI since I was 15..but counts for FA.....all I'm saying I should be allowed to live anywhere I want not a specified country at the end of my working life and receive the same benefit..the Country saves billions by us being abroad..just sayin

They need those billions just to put illegal immigrants up in hotels every year, never mind their handouts and free medical care costs.

1 minute ago, proton said:

They need those billions just to put illegal immigrants up in hotels every year, never mind their handouts and free medical care costs.

yesterday watching house of commons  debate the minister stated it's costs 7 million pounds a day for immigrants hotels that's just Hotels ..before all the other benefits..she also stated they  will send 200.000.000 pounds in aid to Africa..200.000.000 condoms would be better I think  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, proton said:

The government have tried to send immigrants to Rwanda for processing.

The system keeps getting blocked by the opposition parties. You know, the ones that are streets ahead in the opinion polls.

Just saying.

58 minutes ago, puchooay said:

The government have tried to send immigrants to Rwanda for processing.

The system keeps getting blocked by the opposition parties. You know, the ones that are streets ahead in the opinion polls.

Just saying.

That idea is a nonsense as we have to take the same number back from Rwanda that they do not want, so the numbers remain the same

16 minutes ago, proton said:

That idea is a nonsense as we have to take the same number back from Rwanda that they do not want, so the numbers remain the same

No. They don't. You are incorrect.

Besides, it's meant as a deterrent. As soon as plane loads of immigrants are sent to Rwanda and the government are allowed to show they mean business, the boats coming over will drastically reduce.

Edited by puchooay

11 minutes ago, puchooay said:

No. They don't. You are incorrect.

Besides, it's meant as a deterrent. As soon as plane loads of immigrants are sent to Rwanda and the government are allowed to show they mean business, the boats coming over will drastically reduce.

I think if you look it up it's correct they have to take immigrants from Rwanda. If it was meant to be a deterrent it clearly has not worked, towing boats back or deporting illegals immediately would

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

I think if you look it up it's correct they have to take immigrants from Rwanda. If it was meant to be a deterrent it clearly has not worked, towing boats back or deporting illegals immediately would

It hasn't worked because the opposition have constantly blocked it.