Tollway Tags? Where Can You Buy Them?

I assume you,re talking about the " Fast lane " booths in Bangkok?

If so....you can no longer buy them. They were a sort of "promotion " at the time and are no longer currently available. ( daft i know )

I enquired when i was living in Bangers.

Maybe they are available again as on Ram Inthra expressway they have toll gates which say "Tag only" and there is a person working at the gate.

I think you misunderstood "stevemiddie". The Tag Only gates work, however you can no longer buy the Tags.

I have been told the same thing.

No, they are definatley in use. I watched today when I was going through the toll gates at Ram Inthra expressway. I saw two drivers use the Tag Only toll gate. They stopped at the sign (whichs says please stop here) for a moment and then drove through the toll gates. They didn't pay any money.

So, they must be for sale somewhere. Does anyone know where?

Thanks

They really are NOT for sale anywhere. Jing Jing! My business partners father is head of one of the sections of Bangkok Traffic

Police. Even he cant get one!

NExt time you see someone in booth at the Tag only booth, look at the lights on the top. at busy periods, that have started using the Tag only booths as regular booths for some time.

No, they are definatley in use. I watched today when I was going through the toll gates at Ram Inthra expressway. I saw two drivers use the Tag Only toll gate. They stopped at the sign (whichs says please stop here) for a moment and then drove through the toll gates. They didn't pay any money.

So, they must be for sale somewhere. Does anyone know where?

Thanks

They are NOT for sale !!!

The gates open to allow the drivers through that have PREVIOUSLY purchased them.

You CANNOT buy any more.