Ukraine war: Biden says US will not be intimidated by reckless Putin

webfact

4 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Ok, but let's get down to earth; why are the Ukrainians still not flying any A10s? The Russians would run. And to fly an A10 you need a pilot, not a PHD.

Because Ukraine does not have air superiority:

Why the US's A-10 Warthog just isn't the right jet for the war Ukraine is fighting

Ukraine doesn't need A-10 Warthogs that are 'slow' and 'vulnerable' to Russian air defenses, military adviser says

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Ok, but let's get down to earth; why are the Ukrainians still not flying any A10s? The Russians would run. And to fly an A10 you need a pilot, not a PHD.

https://time.com/6207115/ukraine-train-fighter-pilots-russia/

haven't the russians deployed S400 surface-to-air missile systems? Would they be effective against Warthogs?

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Any attack on russian territory would eventually provoke a russian nuclear strike ... they made that quite clear ...

Russia knows that if it starts a nuclear war, it will be also fully destroyed. Even the "small" nuclear powers, UK and France, are able to destroy Russia.

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well, throw in a dozen or two of vipers, but that's a more complex system...

7 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Any attack on russian territory would eventually provoke a russian nuclear strike ... they made that quite clear ...

Ukraine can annex the Russian territory first then attack Russian forces in it to defend its territory.

Isn't this what Russia is doing in Ukraine?

• Like 2

I am just glad that everything is all talk and saber rattling. After the 10th Nuke bomb is dropped, it will not matte what is being stated on this forum or anywhere. I am hoping that Putin loses his support within Russia soon.

Aren't you all glad that you are not some rich Russian now?  Seems like some of them must be worried of just how crazy Putin is or will become.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I am just glad that everything is all talk and saber rattling. After the 10th Nuke bomb is dropped, it will not matter

what is being stated on this forum or anywhere. I am hoping that Putin loses his support within Russia soon.

Aren't you all glad that you are not some rich Russian now?  Seems like some of them must be worried of

just how crazy Putin is or will become.  Just my opinion.

Russians are getting more and more angry each day. The unskilled,  unfit men with guns that may or may not work give them with little hope of ever winning this fight. I think Putin better start looking for some other place to live, somewhere far far away.

1 minute ago, vandeventer said:

Russians are getting more and more angry each day. The unskilled,  unfit men with guns that may or may not work give them with little hope of ever winning this fight. I think Putin better start looking for some other place to live, somewhere far far away.

Mars?

7 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

No just that it is questionable as to how neutral he can be when his son has significant dealings with Russia.

So it's hypothetic. Well, his behaviour doesn't support this hypothesis so far.