Vicious teacher who beat student black and blue - "let off because he's close to retirement"

webfact

4 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

If I was that boys father I would be whipping the s h I t e all the way to nakon nowhere and back, if the police refused to charge him in accordance with the law.

Then you would be deemed just as bad.....:whistling:

On 10/4/2022 at 12:58 PM, keith101 said:

Put him out to pasture now and not wait for him to retire , there is no reason why he shouldn't be charged as well .

It is a criminal assault on a child. The teacher should be suspended with no pay, and if he is found guilty, immediately sacked, ALL benefits cancelled and given the maximum jail sentence.

All of his supervisors and the school director should be suspended,and placed on half pay and lose half their pension rights etc for life.

What I read here is that the father put this on line to shame the teacher and the school and expected the school to discipline the teacher. However he was compassionate (whether you believe he should have been or not is up to you) beause the teacher was 'old school' and close to retirement. So he did not report it to the police because the teacher might have lost his pension if convicted of assault. As usual not enough detail is given, an interview with the father would have explained all this.