'It's like the new Amsterdam': The rush to cash in on Thailand's hazy cannabis laws

webfact

I wonder how long before the tourism department of Thailand will put it on their promotions banners and a reason to visit Thailand, something like 'Come to Thailand, come one, come all to the sun, sea, good food, exotic sight seeing and lots and lot of legal ganja to smoke', ...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

I don't believe you. I'm calling BS ????

This is a Thai urban legend promoted by the folks that want to reverse legalization. Exactly where have they been putting weed in your food without your knowledge - and without charging a premium for it? 

You need help, get your taste buds checked out.

What are the types of taste buds? - Quora

I know a few people here, every uncle , aunt, extended family is growing it. I stopped at a few Guest housed and they are growing it.. In Laos same. But, you go to jail here if they want.. But, the GH I was in had at least 100 plans growing.. Crazy..

They all think it is going to get them rich..

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

I wonder how long before the tourism department of Thailand will put it on their promotions banners and a reason to visit Thailand, something like 'Come to Thailand, come one, come all to the sun, sea, good food, exotic sight seeing and lots and lot of legal ganja to smoke', ...

why not ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wuvu2 said:

I don't believe you. I'm calling BS ????

This is a Thai urban legend promoted by the folks that want to reverse legalization. Exactly where have they been putting weed in your food without your knowledge - and without charging a premium for it? 

Absolutely correct,   Why do people start these ridiculous rumours ? 

• Like 2