The New York Times: U.S. Believes Ukrainians Were Behind an Assassination in Russia

Scott

Russian investigators at the scene of the vehicle explosion.

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence agencies believe parts of the Ukrainian government authorized the car bomb attack near Moscow in August that killed Daria Dugina, daughter of a prominent Russian nationalist, an element of a covert campaign that U.S. officials fear could widen the conflict.

The United States took no part in the attack, either by providing intelligence or other assistance, officials said. U.S. officials also said they were not aware of the operation ahead of time and would have opposed the killing had they been consulted.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-believes-ukrainians-were-behind-184556126.html

YahooNews.jpg

25 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

As ye sow, so shall ye reap

Galatians VI (King James Version):

From Tito to Stalin many years ago was this letter:

" Stalin: Stop sending people to kill me. We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle… If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send another.”

So both yourself and the Good Book are entirely correct.

• Like 1

If Ukrainians with governmental ties were responsible for this, it was a very bad idea. What did they hope to accomplish by making a martyr of this person, or as is more likely the case, intending to make a martyr of her father? As despicable as she was and he is, there are plenty to replace them. And it just gives propaganda ammunition to Putin and Co. Why sink to his level?

• Like 1