Floods hit Pattaya today !

Social Media

That actually all looks rather shallow... did it get worse? Spent time trapped on the raised pedestal of a 7-11 quite a few times in the distant past as I nervously watched the water climb higher on my bike! Some video of a guy in a Kayak paddling down a Buakhao side road amused many!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

That actually all looks rather shallow... did it get worse? Spent time trapped on the raised pedestal of a 7-11 quite a few times in the distant past as I nervously watched the water climb higher on my bike! Some video of a guy in a Kayak paddling down a Buakhao side road amused many!

That was once the rain had stopped and started to drain, but the thing is it can look shallow on the motorbike then you come to a deep part. Must have been a foot deep in most of the usual places, 2nd road, 3rd road, parts of Buakhao and side roads, beach road

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roger101 said:

Sitting in a bar on Soi Diana watching the flood I was amazed how many idiots there were driving to fast  creating large wakes. At one point a yellow taxi come down the soi so fast the wake toppled 3 bikes parked out side Kiss.

I noticed this also, only a small minority of motorbikes waited until the water level dropped, the rest just winged it, reckless really

16 hours ago, roger101 said:

Sitting in a bar on Soi Diana watching the flood I was amazed how many idiots there were driving to fast  creating large wakes. At one point a yellow taxi come down the soi so fast the wake toppled 3 bikes parked out side Kiss.

Yes it doesn't help the places trying to keep the water out either. 

It just started raining again!!!!!

Edited by jacko45k

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes it doesn't help the places trying to keep the water out either. 

It just started raining again!!!!!

It's been raining all night, I've never heard thunder like last night, proper carpet bombing

Edited by scubascuba3