CNN reporters did not intentionally violate crime scene - they are fined 5K each for illegal work

webfact

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

Damrongsak said that the case would not result in the pair being blacklisted but that the RTP had asked for their footage to be deleted. 

How if it has already been put out into the world wide press and viewed.  Not sure it can just disappear, well it can be scrubbed to a degree, but the dark web will have it somewhere forever.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

Hate those overly aggressive reporter! They'll say and do anything for a story.

I had a lot of Thai friends and locals that hated Nick Robertson for all the one sided reporting he did in Thailand when there was the red shirt take protest.

Kyang Lah is another vicious dog, troll that should be locked up under a bridge

"So how did it feel seeing your father stab your mom?"  Thai TV news reporter.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Face saving measures have been put in place for all parties, and an assurance that this will never happen again I am sure has been made, by both sides of the equation.

Except that it will happen again and again, like everything else around here.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

How if it has already been put out into the world wide press and viewed.  Not sure it can just disappear, well it can be scrubbed to a degree, but the dark web will have it somewhere forever.

Already seen the footage on CNN several times, a couple of days ago.

CNN will want to drop this.  I am sure that considering the new owners are trying to improve the company's image, this is not what they had in mind.

As to the reporter, I think it might be best to go back to Aus and try a different business.  She is not going to move very far up the food chain with CNN

RTP could have charged them with more (forget about someone giving them permission) that person would disappear.

Charging them and getting them out of the country was the fastest and easiest way to resolve this for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, poskat said:

this is because the big issue is that CNN is international media. The government doesnt care about the news being shared within thailand. However, CNN was committing the most heinous crime there is in thailand, that of damaging the image of the country.

They tend to do it themselves, damaging thailand

• Like 1

check all YouTubers for a work permit.  they are "reporting" on Thailand.

If anyone asks me a question, I'll ask them, "Are you a reporter, falang?!!!"  fined, deported.

If CNN is "working" while walking off the plane, demand a work permit!!!  

Now, I'll admit I have "worked" as an online investigator for our stories of falangs jumping off buildings, and I do feel as though I worked a little bit to reach my conclusion.

falang.............10000000000000000000000000000000 fine and deported.

I'll wait for the smart car.  bags packed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Hate those overly aggressive reporter! They'll say and do anything for a story.

I had a lot of Thai friends and locals that hated Nick Robertson for all the one sided reporting he did in Thailand when there was the red shirt take protest.

Kyang Lah is another vicious dog, troll that should be locked up under a bridge

What is the "red shirt take protest"?

54 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

See the whole thing was just A misunderstanding they were letting buying official wearing a uniform and they did their job Thailand really does not want international News of anything that happens here in the first place as far CNN newscasters they do a great job and they’re pretty unbiased and fair where is Fox News which is totally fake news they cannot admit that the election was fair and square and even people close to trump knows that he lies about everything including his net worth and many other things he stole top secret documents and didn’t want to give them back to me jump is the biggest con his way into presidency anyways getting back to this whole news thing it’s been shown on the local news so much already that I don’t think with Zane and Jade was that much different than what the local newspapers have done and the TV stations it is a tragic event by crazy man that’s all I can say very sad TIT

"as far CNN newscasters they do a great job and they’re pretty unbiased and fair"

Great absolutely love good sarcasm!????