Cheap haircut - shave head with clippers

bbi1

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps a different one, was in there Sunday and it definitely was 150 for a haircut (or shave)....top of soi 13 facing.

Not sure which one that is, one i was refering to is opposite old Krungsri which is next to Rcon, 100 baht about 6 weeks ago, I've switched to another one now

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not sure which one that is, one i was refering to is opposite old Krungsri which is next to Rcon, 100 baht about 6 weeks ago, I've switched to another one now

https://goo.gl/maps/xJC1gUQ1vZCbt3Lv9

Ladies and aircon..... 

The old pic shows and old price by the way!

Edited by jacko45k

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

https://goo.gl/maps/xJC1gUQ1vZCbt3Lv9

Ladies and aircon..... 

The old pic shows and old price by the way!

ah right, I'm more round the corner opposite Krungsri\rcon. Hidden away with blue sun shade

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9328848,100.8871747,3a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sLr4tkywhbVgalUfmRAGO3g!2e0

Screenshot_2022-10-11-06-46-59-578_com.google.android.street.jpg

I cut my own hair by shears and a comb every week. And not only save some but also I'm more satisfied with my own cut. I paid a few times and never received a good haircut when I was just a tourist. I tried some of those shops at MBK, terrible cut for ฿300 15 years ago. 

Edited by The Theory

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps a different one, was in there Sunday and it definitely was 150 for a haircut (or shave)....top of soi 13 facing.

GF told me yesterday a haicut for her teenage son was now 150 Baht. It looks like the days of the 100 Baht haircuts in Pattaya are over. Reminds me of the times when haircut used to cost 20 Baht in the village with a view of the rice fields and coconut trees. Clippers are availavle to buy on Lazada but not sure I would want to DIY.

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

Clippers are availavle to buy on Lazada but not sure I would want to DIY.

During Covid isolation I let the TGF have at it with the Wahl clippers.....not a great job, might as well take it down to the wood....so I stopped shaving and got that upside down head look.

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, scubascuba3 said:

ah right, I'm more round the corner opposite Krungsri\rcon. Hidden away with blue sun shade

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9328848,100.8871747,3a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sLr4tkywhbVgalUfmRAGO3g!2e0

Screenshot_2022-10-11-06-46-59-578_com.google.android.street.jpg

I went to that barber once years ago. Horrible experience. Showed the barber a picture and he said Chai and ok. Ended up just shaving my head to a complete buzz cut. Never again!

25 minutes ago, SiamAndy said:

I went to that barber once years ago. Horrible experience. Showed the barber a picture and he said Chai and ok. Ended up just shaving my head to a complete buzz cut. Never again!

Showing photos always leads to disappointment, but most barbers on Buakhao aren't comfortable with scissors, only clippers

53 minutes ago, SiamAndy said:

Probably a Baldie showing a Photo of Chewbacca and expecting miracles.

• Haha 2