Top Thai politician attacked 14 year old son with gender issues because "he dressed up as a girl"

webfact

The child should have known the reaction would be detrimental dressing in a dress. We also only have the child's version. Being beaten with a plastic pipe then saying was unable to move for weeks I find hard to believe. I was attacked by 14 people, one with a metal bar. My ear had to be stiched back on and many stitches on my face and hands. I was on my feet the next day with a little help. I have found thai society very accepting of gays especially children.  Anyone who has taught in a thai school would see this often. However, brining loss of face is a different matter. Bringing outsiders into a family matter is another matter.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

assaulted with a PVC pipe after dressing up as a girl.

trauma.   life long trauma.   if not treated, it WILL have tons of negative consequences.   

let me tell you, it won't be treated.  

would be curious about this kid 10-years from now.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

This is absolutely shocking.

They openly use the pronoun 'He' in this report!

Pronoun misapplication is a breach of human rights and I am writing a letter. 

'They' instead of "he", there fixed it for you. ????

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, BritScot said:

The child should have known the reaction would be detrimental dressing in a dress. We also only have the child's version. Being beaten with a plastic pipe then saying was unable to move for weeks I find hard to believe. I was attacked by 14 people, one with a metal bar. My ear had to be stiched back on and many stitches on my face and hands. I was on my feet the next day with a little help. I have found thai society very accepting of gays especially children.  Anyone who has taught in a thai school would see this often. However, brining loss of face is a different matter. Bringing outsiders into a family matter is another matter.

I also find it hard to believe that when you were 14 years old you were attacked by 14 adults.

6 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

But there's only one, how could he be they?

He is using the newly devised US derived nomenclature on how to refer to the gender different individual.  To me the new woke version is derogatory.  If a person identifies as a male or a female then in my book that's all is needed, and no not based upon the body parts one has.