Thai woman from hell! She won't accept break-up causing ex to put his house on the market

webfact

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTcyNy84NjM5ODEwL2hvbWUuanBn.jpg

Sanook Thai Caption: So scared I'm selling my house

Reporters from Sanook caught up with a 35 year old Thai man who is having problems with his ex girlfriend.

Big problems.

Two months ago Thanakorn, who lives alone, split up with her because he caught her talking to someone else.

But she hasn't accepted the break-up and seemingly is intent on making Thanakorn's life a living misery.

He went on the Facebook page of "Sai Mai Tong Rort" to appeal for help from public and police.

He said that he'd been with her for one and a half years but since the split she has pestered all his friends, broken into his house and smashed things up and hired a delivery rider to monitor his movements.

Once she arrived in a taxi at the estate to deceive security and trespassed his house.

1665820811244.jpg

Picture: Sanook

In a latest incident on Thursday of last week two hired men caused 30,000 baht of damage to a vehicle and windows at an uncle's house in Nonthaburi in the middle of the night. 

He's convinced it's all related. 

Things have got so bad that he has put his house in Sai Mai, northern Bangkok, on the market. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-10-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Is it just me? I've had a few Thai girlfriends and not one of them has ever behaved like this pre, during, or post.

For the naive or uninitiated here the notion that people come randomly into our lives and their nutter behaviour is nothing to do with or reflect our internal world and how we project that into the world is complete BS.

Probably my 3rd ex-wife......

It could be my 5th, but unlikely, 30,000 wouldn't be enough to get her out of bed

My 7th ex?                 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All of these red flags...............we read about them every second of every day

Yet falangs think all the time, "It won't happen to me in LOS.  I'm lonely!!!"

At least this guy can sell his house..  If falang, you lose everything and OK not your country!!!

lol

• Haha 1