Gas tank causes fire at Chinese tourists’s rental home in Pattaya

snoop1130

325FAF62-A797-4195-AC25-DB5BCCD1B4CD-696x392.jpeg

A fire reportedly caused by a malfunctioning gas tank burned the kitchen of a Chinese man’s house in Pattaya yesterday, October 16th.

The Pattaya fire crew and rescue services rushed to a house in the Sabaijai village in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung to extinguish a fire that broke out around midday.

A group of Chinese tourists stayed in the house, and they were all in a panic about the fire, according to rescue workers. The fire crew sprayed water into the kitchen and took only a moment to snuff out the fire.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/17/gas-tank-causes-fire-at-chinese-touristss-rental-home-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Every day I see about 90832475934520734855437 possible dangerous scenarios.

I'm very surprised this doesn't happen more often, and WHY do I sit next to the gas tank when I eat lunch.  I know why, that's where the most comfortable chair is and it's a corner table where I can stare at all my massage ex-gf's as they eat lunch.  

Note:  Pick another seat you dumb falang!!!!   

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Story fails to say if THEY installed the gas tank or a company installed it. If they went out and bought a canister and fixed it up themselves, this will cost them big time

I had mine installed by a local company.  Two weeks later I ran low on gas; the 'engineer' had failed to tighten things up & it was leaking gas every day.  No refund so I changed company.  How to build clientele - Thai style.

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Think you will find 95%+ of all Thai houses have the gas canister in the house. Nothing unusual about it.

True but, although many rural houses do that, they are made with leaky wooden boards so any gas leaks can escape.

But it is an unsafe practice.