Primary source for Trump-Russia dossier acquitted, handing special counsel Durham another trial loss

Scott

John H. Durham.jpg

Igor Danchenko, the primary source for the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, was acquitted Tuesday of four counts of lying to the FBI in an embarrassing defeat for special counsel John Durham.

Durham has taken two cases to trial, and both have ended in acquittals. After more than three years looking for misconduct in the FBI’s Trump-Russia probe, Durham has only secured one conviction: the guilty plea of a low-level FBI lawyer, who got probation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/18/politics/durham-investigation-igor-danchenko-trial/index.html

CNN.jpg

Well, considering that the 2 FBI witnesses for the prosecution side said that they didn't believe Danchenko was lying, this outcome hardly comes as a surprise. In fact, the defense didn't even call any witnesses to testify on Danchenko's behalf. That was another clue. And the third, was that Jonathan Turley thought that the prosecution had made a strong case. That said, I'm sure we can count on Durham to make all sorts of allegations in his final report.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

What came out of the Lefts Russia hoax as reported in the news . 
Robby Mook star of HC campaign said she personally approved sharing the russian collusion narrative .

The fbi wanted to give Steele 1 m to prove the hoax dossier but he couldn’t.

Unproven allegations submitted to the Fisa court by the fbi  to surveil Trumps campaign without verification of the dossier.

Next wait for the report to come out , once ag Garland approves it.
Nobody held accountable , just the hoax narrative! 
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/moral-durham-trials-jurors-wont-convict-sources-if-fbi

The moral of the story despite the outcome Imop you dont fool around with the Fbi and the msm they have the ability to change public opinion to get their man.

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

The moral of the story despite the outcome Imop you dont fool around with the Fbi and the msm they have the ability to change public opinion to get their man.

The verdict was declared by the jurors of peers and not by FBI nor MSM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

The verdict was declared by the jurors of peers and not by FBI nor MSM. 

I could care less about denchenko its the 6 ways to sunday cabal (fbi)that i and millions of others have concerns about!

Durham brought out their lack of integrity and more.
I suspect once the midterms are decided more investigations will occur , involving the bureau.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I could care less about denchenko its the 6 ways to sunday cabal (fbi)that i and millions of others have concerns about!

I suspect once the midterms are decided more investigations will occur , involving the bureau.

What may I ask will be investigated. Sound vague and lacking serious thought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

What came out of the Lefts Russia hoax as reported in the news . 
Robby Mook star of HC campaign said she personally approved sharing the russian collusion narrative .

The fbi wanted to give Steele 1 m to prove the hoax dossier but he couldn’t.

Unproven allegations submitted to the Fisa court by the fbi  to surveil Trumps campaign without verification of the dossier.

Next wait for the report to come out , once ag Garland approves it.
Nobody held accountable , just the hoax narrative! 
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/moral-durham-trials-jurors-wont-convict-sources-if-fbi

Please stop with the trolling laugh emojis  !

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

How many times have we heard that?

You will see the next lawsuit about stolen elections (the kraken B.S., etc....), you will see the supreme court ruling about elections, you will see the election audit in (choose the place), you will see the IG investigation about the Russia probe, you will see the Durham investigation, and now It's you will see when the GOP will take back the house....

A post has been reported and removed.  Thee excessive use of negative emoticons on posts is considered trolling and possibly stalking.  Continuing, especially after being asked to stop, can earn a warning and suspension.  

59 minutes ago, candide said:

How many times have we heard that?

You will see the next lawsuit about stolen elections (the kraken B.S., etc....), you will see the supreme court ruling about elections, you will see the election audit in (choose the place), you will see the IG investigation about the Russia probe, you will see the Durham investigation, and now It's you will see when the GOP will take back the house....

Well, the odds do strongly favor a Republican majority in the House for the next term. That said, the assertion that the Republican committee is going to dig up incriminating evidence is absurd. John Durham tried his best. He was convinced that there was connivance in the DOJ and tried his best to discover it. He actually criticized the report of the Inspector General which, while harshly critical of the FBI, found no evidence of conspiracy. This is excerpted from Durhams astonishing statement about the IG's conclusion:

"Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.  Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.” 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/statement-us-attorney-john-h-durham

The thing is, even if Durham had succeeded in gaining convictions of Sussman and Donchencko, instead of failing in both cases, it still wouldn't have established any sort of malice on the part of the DOJ. After 3+ years and investigative carte blanche, he came up with nothing. To expect that a House or Senate committee is going to uncover some dark plot or plots, you'd have to be a believer in black magic or, even more absurdly, believe that the 2020 elections were stolen...oh, wait a minute...

• Like 1

This is believable

Hannity Spins Durham Probe Acquittal: ‘I Never Really Cared That Much’

"Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday tried to extract some good news from the acquittal of Igor Danchenko in what was Special Counsel John Durham’s final case, in part by minimizing his own past focus on the Steele dossier researcher.''...

I never really cared that much about Igor Danchenko,” Hannity claimed...

Hannity, who in May 2020 fretted that “the great American republic will disintegrate before your eyes” if Durham’s team didn’t bring “justice,” brought attention to Danchenko several times, for instance in August 2020 and in November 2021 on Twitter."

https://news.yahoo.com/hannity-spins-durham-probe-acquittal-035806320.html