Hua Hin visa run/flight with OA Visa what are my options and what documents are needed for re-entry

On 10/24/2022 at 5:21 PM, stat said:

They are blocking the uptake of flight connections not the airport itself I guess. It is not understandable that there is no connection between Hua Hin and BKK for example. They even extended the runway in HHQ. This should be a highly profitable route as the train takes 5 Hours and taxi 2.5 to 3 hours. From the outside this looks to me like the taxi problem in Phuket where incumbents feel happy the way things are.

Nobody wants to see HH become anything close to what Pattaya is now, that's the risk if easier access is allowed and the airport starts to take on flights. HH is very conservative and it shows, it was the summer residence of the previous king so the rules are slightly different than elsewhere. Long may they remain that way.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Is there any flight from U-Tapao now? Pre-Covid, I used to take the U-Tapao to Hat Yai, spend a night at Hat Yai and then take the van to Penang in the morning and do the same while returning also. Did that a few times for TR visa, and twice to extend my O-A visa.

Edited by Onerak

18 hours ago, stat said:

Visa run worked and was OK. No 20K Baht demanded, took me 5 minutes to go from plane to taxi including Immigration at DMK. Nevertheless it was a 17,5 Hrs day, just for Thai Immigration and an exit stamp.

So what's there to complain about.....just get an annual extension of stay, if married get a non imm o visa based extension of stay for being married to a Thai. You really do like to play the woe is me card. Life is simple if you do what's needed.

Edited by ThailandRyan

34 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

Nobody wants to see HH become anything close to what Pattaya is now, that's the risk if easier access is allowed and the airport starts to take on flights. HH is very conservative and it shows, it was the summer residence of the previous king so the rules are slightly different than elsewhere. Long may they remain that way.

The Southern HH Khao Tao Lake area, as well as Pranburi and south to Mueng PKK is a great area to live and relax. We have kept the condo in BKK for trips to see doctors and shop but spend most months at our house now. There is a bus station in HH which will take one to BKK or even the airports.  The train runs daily and is a great trip in itself as you get to see the countryside....unspoiled fir the most part.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So what's there to complain about.....just get an annual extension of stay, if married get a non imm o visa based extension of stay for being married to a Thai. You really do like to play the woe is me card. Life is simple if you do what's needed.

Pls abstain from posting if you have not read the complete thread where I described why I do not want an extension of stay, much obliged.

Nota bene: You know the quote that the fool has no problems only the rest of the world with him?

Edited by stat

6 minutes ago, stat said:

Pls abstain from posting if you have not read the complete thread where I described why I do not want an extension of stay, much obliged.

Nota bene: You know the quote that the fool has no problems only the rest of the world with him?

Thin skin and getting wrapped around the axels are comments you need to learn as well.  Your issues are made by yourself alone and not others like me who post the correct info....TTFN.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thin skin and getting wrapped around the axels are comments you need to learn as well.  Your issues are made by yourself alone and not others like me who post the correct info....TTFN.

What correct info did you post? You posted absolutly nothing relevant to my questions, nada... Apparently you are just trying to post something to get a higher post number.

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2022 at 9:17 AM, ThailandRyan said:

1 hour ago, stat said:

What correct info did you post? You posted absolutly nothing relevant to my questions, nada... Apparently you are just trying to post something to get a higher post number.

Try again...posted and explained what you need if you don't like border runs....simple or if your funds allow apply for one of the LTR visas, or an Elite. You don't need to be 50 or older if you qualify. I could care less about post count. Relevant info is always needed not someone crying in their spilt milk.... since you don't want an extension your choices for a border hop were limited. Glad it worked for you.

Edited by ThailandRyan

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Try again...posted and explained what you need if you don't like border runs....simple or if your funds allow apply for one of the LTR visas, or an Elite. You don't need to be 50 or older if you qualify. I could care less about post count. Relevant info is always needed not someone crying in their spilt milk.... since you don't want an extension your choices for a border hop were limited. Glad it worked for you.

I am lost for words... I posted numerous times that I have a valid OA visa and just need another 3 months. Then you "recommend" I should apply for an LTR Visa. Next you reccomend I should apply for Thai citizenship so I do not have to leave the country. Pls go to another thread or keep posting up to you, blocked.

Edited by stat

12 minutes ago, stat said:

I am lost for words... I posted numerous times that I have a valid OA visa and just need another 3 months. Then you "recommend" I should apply for an LTR Visa. Next you reccomend I should apply for Thai citizenship so I do not have to leave the country. Pls go to another thread or keep posting up to you, blocked.

Show me where I said you should apply for Thai citizenship. You can't, your lost like a puppy in the forest.....ignore will be appreciated.