Fake Gillette razor blades SCAM on most online stores Now! !@#$%

WaveHunter

2 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Why would anyone feel threatened by having a shave.

Are you stupid. :crazy:

I didn't think personal attacks were acceptable on this forum? It's really a shame you can't have a discussion without resorting to insults but something has obviously got your goat. I don't see why you should resent other men getting pleasure from using a straight razor. It's harmless, it's relaxing and, for me personally, has turned what used to be a chore into an enjoyable hobby (and saves money as well). If it's beyond your abilities and you need a nice, safe alternative, that's fine but if you want to call me stupid again, I suggest we arrange to meet and you can try doing it in person.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mark1066 said:

I didn't think personal attacks were acceptable on this forum?

but if you want to call me stupid again, I suggest we arrange to meet and you can try doing it in person.

Pm me. 

Edited by Orinoco

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Broadway play and movie based upon a novel in which a barber murders his customers with a razor. 

Ahhh right.

Quick google brings that movie up.

Not something that I would watch.

5 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

LOL, those things scare me just by the look of them...hahaha!  Just kidding. 

I find scary the idea of a Thai woman near a straight razor. You may recall a lyric in "Poke Salad Annie:"

Everybody says it was a shame
'Cause her momma was a workin' on the chain gang
(A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman, heh-heh)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Once made the mistake of trying to change the blade with wet hands. Now I use a towel to cover the top cap when I remove it if there's a blade in it. 

Technique I learned is to turn it over and press the cap against the counter top to compress the spring, then hold the edge of the cap to release.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, xylophone said:

So I have requested a refund, however whether I get one or not is a different matter, and the refund is on the basis that it is not an original Braun replacement, but a copy, and one that doesn't work at all (it pulled out more hairs than it cut) so I will see what transpires.

Thought I would give some feedback on my post: – after I had reported to the supplier and Lazada that the cutting head was useless, they gave me a full refund and I didn't have to return the item – – satisfactory resolution as far as I'm concerned.

On 10/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mark1066 said:

I didn't think personal attacks were acceptable on this forum? It's really a shame you can't have a discussion without resorting to insults but something has obviously got your goat. I don't see why you should resent other men getting pleasure from using a straight razor. It's harmless, it's relaxing and, for me personally, has turned what used to be a chore into an enjoyable hobby (and saves money as well). If it's beyond your abilities and you need a nice, safe alternative, that's fine but if you want to call me stupid again, I suggest we arrange to meet and you can try doing it in person.

Will you be bringing the straight razor?    ????

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:24 PM, bamnutsak said:

Flash Sale

12 hours

Official Gillette Store on LazMall

Mach 3+ 12-pack, 575 THB (from 595 sale price, from 849 MSRP)

Would these be genuine?   Compare to 31$ at Walmart currently.   

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

Would these be genuine?   Compare to 31$ at Walmart currently.   

Well, I bought them. I hope so. Lazada says double your money back if they are fake if sold in LazMall. They haven't arrived yet though. 

Edited by ricklev