Electric dishwasher in CM

stargazer9999

I had that brand and had many issues with it (it cost 22,000 from HomePro in 2015) and got rid of it several years ago.  Replaced with a 12,500 baht Tecno model (now 14,900 baht and out of stock) from Lazada and so far very happy with it (was not expecting much but has been the best have had so far).  Have had rat issues (eat wires) with previous models from Bosch and Siemens.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i370048165-s722828040.html

15 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I had that brand and had many issues with it (it cost 22,000 from HomePro in 2015) and got rid of it several years ago.  Replaced with a 12,500 baht Tecno model (now 14,900 baht and out of stock) from Lazada and so far very happy with it (was not expecting much but has been the best have had so far).  Have had rat issues (eat wires) with previous models from Bosch and Siemens.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i370048165-s722828040.html

Must have been German rats!  555

So between 2015 and now you have had Electrolux, Tecno, Bosch and Siemens dishwashers?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Must have been German rats!  555

So between 2015 and now you have had Electrolux, Tecno, Bosch and Siemens dishwashers?

The Bosch and Siemens were between 1997-2015 and were over 31k each models.

• Thumbs Up 1

Our Electrolux dishwasher has been working flawlessly for a year.  We bought it at Power Buy near Computer Plaza. The unit is good, but they did an inferior, sloppy job on installation of the drain, which I had to redo myself. No biggy.  But I have come to prefer Saha Panich for appliances, service and parts, from sales persons to installers to service and the parts department upstairs they have proved to be the best at customer service and technical expertise. 

Be aware, as you may know, these convenience appliances are high usage and add up on the electricity bill.  And a dishwasher takes special detergent, rock salt and rinse-aid solution to perform well with a hard water source. 

My 1961 model dishwasher is okay when she feels like it, and I don't mind doing my share, but the Electrolux is handy when we have a big family dinner or let a mountain of dishes build up.  And they come out sprarkling clean. 

11 minutes ago, drtreelove said:

Our Electrolux dishwasher has been working flawlessly for a year. 

I would bloody well hope so.

Get back to us when you've had 10 years out of it. 

Edited by KannikaP

Electrolux is the brand, not the model--they may make several various models offering different features--do you have the model number.  I would also add that it seems best to take a friend's recommendation, where you can go to see the dishwasher in action and if it does what you want--but also, Google the brand and model number for reviews.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:01 AM, BritManToo said:

I moved my dishwasher into the home in 2016.

She's a bit old and worn now, but still manages to do the job.

It's important that the seals stay tight so not much sloppy leakage, they tend to wear out with age.  But hey, it's Thailand, I have found no matter the repair job, it can be done for a cheap price ????

1 hour ago, Thailand J said:

I used my electric dishwasher twice. Paid to take it out.

I don't want to deal with hard water stain. I am in Pattaya.

You did know there is an adjustable water softener in the dishwasher?  That is the reason you add salt to the bottom of unit.