Kiwi Residential Property is Toast. Australia to follow shortly.

14 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Depends the type and amount of investment, doesn't it?  Or don't you know that? 

My Wife, who is Thai, owns 2 houses here and makes about 65.000 per year how much do you earn?

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

My Wife, who is Thai, owns 2 houses here and makes about 65.000 per year how much do you earn?

She makes $65k AUD in rent?  Is that what you are saying?  If she makes $65k AUD a year, including rent, she must have a lousy job. 

My investments make more than that a year.  Yeah, do the math for the the amount of capital needed to generate more than $65k AUD a year.  It's why I laugh at your $240 rent and $11 cask wine posts.  I didn't work all my life, and invest wisely, to boast about $11 cask wine in the latter years of my life, before I kick it.  

You put your house in your Thai wife's name and then rent it off her for just the right amount to claim rent assistance. 

It will catch up with you, and her, one day.  Told you this before. 

1 minute ago, KhunHeineken said:

She makes $65k AUD in rent?  Is that what you are saying?  If she makes $65k AUD a year, including rent, she must have a lousy job. 

My investments make more than that a year.  Yeah, do the math for the the amount of capital needed to generate more than $65k AUD a year.  It's why I laugh at your $240 rent and $11 cask wine posts.  I didn't work all my life, and invest wisely, to boast about $11 cask wine in the latter years of my life, before I kick it.  

You put your house in your Thai wife's name and then rent it off her for just the right amount to claim rent assistance. 

It will catch up with you, and her, one day.  Told you this before. 

You got me wrong again that 65k is her salary for being a nurse 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, still kicking said:

You got me wrong again that 65k is her salary for being a nurse 

Average, or less than the average Aussie wage. 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-news-how-much-the-average-aussie-earns-per-week/aaaeae72-87cc-45c3-b968-9717cade4d00

Good for her, but nothing to write home about in Australia.  Of course, she's sending back to Thailand, where Lao Khao is 50 baht a bottle.  :cheesy:

1 minute ago, KhunHeineken said:

Average, or less than the average Aussie wage. 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/australia-news-how-much-the-average-aussie-earns-per-week/aaaeae72-87cc-45c3-b968-9717cade4d00

Good for her, but nothing to write home about in Australia.  Of course, she's sending back to Thailand, where Lao Khao is 50 baht a bottle.  :cheesy:

No she is not 

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

No she is not 

Probably spending most of the $65k just to earn the $65k, like most Aussies these days.  Oh, but let me guess, she's living with you, which she shouldn't be, but I am sure you will be fine.  The government will never find out.   :smile:

Just now, KhunHeineken said:

Probably spending most of the $65k just to earn the $65k, like most Aussies these days.  Oh, but let me guess, she's living with you, which she shouldn't be, but I am sure you will be fine.  The government will never find out.   :smile:

Another Aussie hater 

13 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

I bet the family loves you, drinking 5L cask wine at $11.  They know she's got a keeper.    :cheesy:

You really are Mr Misery, aren't you? Why all the hateful comments?

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, mstevens said:

You really are Mr Misery, aren't you? Why all the hateful comments?

No.  Not a hater. 

The guy owns the house.  Transferred it to his Thai missus, who he then says they are separated, but he rents it off her for $240 per week, to claim some rent assistance, but probably just keeps the money anyway.

The Thai missus works as a nurse for $65,000AUD a year.  (surprised about that, but will need to research.  sounds like BS.  probably a cleaner in a hospital)

Then, this Centerlink / tax payer fraudster, who is living in Australia solely for the purpose of defrauding the tax payer through a Thai missus, comes onto this forum and posts how well a pensioner's lifestyle can be in Australia, living on the pension. 

First of all, he's a criminal.  Second of all, why would he be on a Thai based internet forum when he's living in Australia?

Sound's like the Thai missus is keeping him prisoner in Australia, for a lousy $65,000 a year, which would be taxed, and she's sending most of it back to Issan, and he has to put up with it. 

Yet, he gets on here and say how it's all great in Australia on a pension.  It's laughable, but he's got you hook, line and sinker.