Using a new agent for renewing retirement visa

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Once heard an agent in Pattaya talking to a customer: all I need is your passport and "the money" (his fee) being >25k<.

They do open a Bangkok Bank account with the customer and miraculously meet financial requirements.

45k for what??

I never needed one.

Is that a question...extending an O is normally up to 15k as I stated. Obtaining a new visa different story.

5 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

That's the normal way via Bangkok bank but the costs are rarely lower, unless maybe at some lucky shop in Pattaya. 35K is usually the base visa too, you still end up paying 3-4K more for the multi-entry, and your own travel or time costs to visit them.

I'm pretty sure 35k is the price I'm paying to not come to Pattaya. It was a few grand less if I come to get it.

Edited by SenorTashi

13 hours ago, Onerak said:

OMG, I used to pay 15K for extension (not for conversion) and that did not include having any money in the bank. I remember 13K was for conversion that I did not have to pay because I already had an OA visa. A VBlog by the name of Chocolate man introduced a visa agent that charges 5K if somebody already had money or 65K income. These are are all Pattay prices.

Are they charging more to Women as it is kind of perceived norm for the repair shops in the USA to charge more to women?

A mate of mine let his balance fall below 800k this year because he fell off the wagon and has been <deleted>faced more often than not.  Our local immigration checked his bank records and refused to issue an extension.  He jumped on a plane to Patts, paid 15K and had a 1 year extension in his passport the very next day.