Pattaya: Brit and German had sex with underage girls - they paid 2,000 baht a time

webfact

On 11/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Does anybody remember Traci Lords?

She made movies when she was 16 - and it seems nobody noticed.

So much about: It's easy to see if they are too young.

artworks-000510738282-ihwd3o-t500x500.jp

Never heard of her so I never saw any of the 100 films Nora Louise made when she was under the age of 18, nor the one she made at 15. Was there a common theme? Some sort of Franchise?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaLa said:

Never heard of her so I never saw any of the 100 films Nora Louise made when she was under the age of 18, nor the one she made at 15. Was there a common theme? Some sort of Franchise?

I remember she was in the first row of VHS tapes in the video rental shop at that time. And I liked to see her in action. And I am pretty sure almost nobody had at that time even the idea that she might not be old enough.

Videothek-5_front_embed.jpg

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2022 at 1:04 AM, cocoonclub said:

I call this nonsense. Social media sites these days are very active against these issues, and they have very capable content moderation teams, including AI. It would also be incredibly stupid for a pimp to post this online for the police to easily track him down by his IP address. 

Human trafficking certainly exists in Thailand, but I doubt it happens in your face like this. 

You have never heard of OnlyFans, ThaiFriendly, Thai Cupid, and Pattaya Addicts? I doubt their moderation teams worry too much about content, especially when there's money in it.

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, swm59nj said:

So if they looked older that’s an excuse? Seems like trying to justify it with excuses. I’m sure the people interested knew the ages.  And I’m sure that is what they were looking and paying for

If they can not tell the differennce then they should be locked up anyway.

On 11/2/2022 at 1:55 PM, ivor bigun said:

dont forget in  certain countries its quite legal to marry a 12 year old even now,

The Brit and the German were not marrying these girls.

They were paying to expolit them.