Democrat Katie Hobbs defeats MAGA favorite Kari Lake in high-stakes race for governor in Arizona

Scott

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

Kari Lake is Sarah Palin in the persona of a daytime talk show host.  No real issues to speak of, just "we're conservatives and we rule!"  Cheerleaders as opposed to leaders.  Soon Kari will be where she belongs, on Fox News or one of the other right-wing cesspits.  Maybe even RT.

It's possible the Karen act was a job application, aka plan B.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, Berkshire said:

Actually, I don't think Kristi Noem would do it either....

[Noem told The New York Times on Wednesday that she didn't think the former president, who filed paperwork Tuesday for another White House run, offered the "best chance" for the Republican Party in 2024.]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-kristi-noem-says-former-030040380.html

Kristi and DeSantis would be a devastatingly strong ticket.   Nikki Haley too because she adds the extra factor of being a POC.   Very easy on the eyes as well, Governor Noem.... The contrast if Biden runs again would be overwhelming. 

On 11/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, Jingthing said:

Just found this.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/16/donald-trump-kari-lake-winning-2024-white-house-te/

"Trump-Lake ticket a winning White House formula"

The moment I heard Lake was flying to Lard 'o Lago I figured Lake will probably be the pick.

sorry but have to correct your post  "Trump-Lake ticket a NON winning White House formula" 2 losers together don't make a winning strike  555