Office of Higher Education Equivalency Certificate

To the OP:  Is  this a case where you are trying to get some weird qualification recognized as being equivalent to a Bachelor's degree ?

Years ago, I worked with a British woman who had a Diploma from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, or some such place.  She claimed it was equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.  Easy for her to say !  After several months, she must have got a letter from whatever part of the British government adjudicates such matters, and she was able to get a Work Permit.  As best as I can remember, the adjudication process didn't cost her any money.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 10:29 AM, allane said:

To the OP:  Is  this a case where you are trying to get some weird qualification recognized as being equivalent to a Bachelor's degree ?

Years ago, I worked with a British woman who had a Diploma from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, or some such place.  She claimed it was equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.  Easy for her to say !  After several months, she must have got a letter from whatever part of the British government adjudicates such matters, and she was able to get a Work Permit.  As best as I can remember, the adjudication process didn't cost her any money.  

Nope. It's essentially just verifying that the diploma is from an accredited school, as far as I understand it. Why it takes so long is beyond my comprehension.