Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

On 1/11/2023 at 4:16 PM, candide said:

Now that you've been cornered as it was impossible that Joe could have been involved in a conflict of interest because he was not holding any official function at that time

Not an attorney but you have claimed a fact NOT IN EVIDENCE

You have zero knowledge that any of the transactions that are on Hunters Laptop do not cover the period of time that Biden was in office.  Also, even after leaving office, if and I repeat if Biden was using his influence to benefit another country he would have had to declare himself to be an agent for a foreign government.  Perhaps the name General Flynn might ring a bell. 

As to Hunter Biden being an attorney.  I had no idea that Law School provided intense knowledge of Oil & Gas that the Ukrainians would find so valuable nor that your JD degree made you somehow an expert in real estate investing.  

The fact is nobody pays someone else millions or gives them billions without vetting them.  You have a person in Hunter who was reckless, a drug abuser booted from the military and with no record of any accomplishments other that his ability to secure hookers.  And you really want to swallow that despite that, the Ukrainians and Chinese hired him and his firm because of his "expertise" in anything.  

The very fact that Hunter was so careless to have recorded incriminating evidence on his laptop and then forget retrieving it after it was repaired serves as pretty compelling evidence why the Chinese and Ukrainians would never hold him in high regard.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

The difference between you and me, is that I rely only on the facts which are currently known.

Candide:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  They are not entitled to their own facts.  You rely only on what you believe to be true.  I have never seen you back up any of your assertions with outside verification.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Candide:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  They are not entitled to their own facts.  You rely only on what you believe to be true.  I have never seen you back up any of your assertions with outside verification.  

Wait a minute! Which facts are "my own facts?

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Wait a minute! Which facts are "my own facts!

Joe could have been involved in a conflict of interest because he was not holding any official function at that time

Try this one for just one example.   You quoted this as fact despite not knowing what time period was covered by the Biden Laptop and further, his influence peddling would still be something that could put Joe Biden in a conflict if he was acting on behalf of a foreign government even though he left office.  

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Where in your source does it state that the laptop and the manner in which it came to light did not appear to be Russian disinformation?  After 2016 it certainly appears to be the sort of thing Russia would do.

Aw yes, the ole had the earmarks of Russian disinformation routine. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Do you guys trust anything that comes out of your media. After the exposures of fox and how they lie and know about it but do it for ratings (see dominion settlement and now other exposures)

How can you guys trust your own media and reports seems like freedom of speech is freedom to lie. Its now known that fox does this. Probably happens on the other side of the political spectrum too. 

What a mess is the US if news agencies can lie. How can you trust anything then. I mean these articles about the laptop. How do we know what is real. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Sorry bruce, i missed your explanation of how these millions pad to the biden family(which the left moved heaven and earth to falsely claim did not happen) by America's adversaries were legitimate.

I am wondering why the need for denials and orchestrating a disinformation campaign if the family did nothing wrong. I am sure all non qualified non essential Burisma employees got $50k a month for no reason, right?

This must be the biggest conspiracy theory ever, and it's all collapsing.

You mean how Trump who claims does nothing wrong struggled to make sure his income tax never came public. 

If you think this is bigger as falsifying an election by Trump then its time to take your blinders off. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

You mean how Trump who claims does nothing wrong struggled to make sure his income tax never came public. 

If you think this is bigger as falsifying an election by Trump then its time to take your blinders off. 

How do you figure that an election was falsified by Trump? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

Is this another rant on Trump thread?

• Thanks 2

On 1/11/2023 at 2:09 PM, heybruce said:

The Chinese are accustomed to dealing with corrupt regimes in which they would buy influence using the relatives of leaders.  Perhaps Hunter was taking advantage of the Chinese assumption that everyone is corrupt and can be bought.  We don't know.  There is no proof of that or of President Biden being influence on China's behalf by Hunter.

There's no evidence that the company Hunter Biden was doing business with was acting as an agent for the Chinese govt. In fact, the boss of the company is in detention on corruption charges unrelated to any business his company might have had with Hunter Biden.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Sorry bruce, i missed your explanation of how these millions pad to the biden family(which the left moved heaven and earth to falsely claim did not happen) by America's adversaries were legitimate.

I am wondering why the need for denials and orchestrating a disinformation campaign if the family did nothing wrong. I am sure all non qualified non essential Burisma employees got $50k a month for no reason, right?

This must be the biggest conspiracy theory ever, and it's all collapsing.

I think the most likely explanation for the money paid is that Hunter Biden and associates played the Chinese, and officials from other corrupt governments, for fools. 

But it doesn't matter.  It's not up to Hunter to prove the payments were legitimate, it's up to the government to prove they were illegal.  Not a lot of progress on that from what I can tell.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

And now we get more information. Where did the ridiculous hoax 50 plus intelligence agents letter exlaining the laptop as Russian disinformation just before an election come from? 

"The dishonor of our intelligence community, and most of the media, is now complete. 

It turns out the “51 intel experts” letter implying Hunter Biden’s 100% authentic laptop was a Russian fake, and the ensuing efforts to kill Post reporting on it, were the actual disinfo operation. 

Veteran spook and former acting CIA Director Mike Morrell masterminded it, as he swore under oath, to “help Vice President Biden … because I wanted him to win the election” — at the behest of campaign flunky (now Secretary of State) Antony Blinken."

https://nypost.com/2023/04/21/hunter-biden-laptop-letter-was-the-real-disinformation-all-along/

Oh the shame of it. Oh the pure evil of election interferers and democracy interferers calling others what they themselves are. What a disgrace. I hope the Jan6th committee can swing a 180 u-turn and go after the real election interference. I hope the left here feel suitable embarrassed for falling for such silly fake news - or for realizing all along it was fake but happily went along with the big lie seeing as it benefitted their party?

Clearly, you don't understand the meaning of the word "hoax".

You have evidence of intent?

hoax
noun
Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, robblok said:

Do you guys trust anything that comes out of your media. After the exposures of fox and how they lie and know about it but do it for ratings (see dominion settlement and now other exposures)

How can you guys trust your own media and reports seems like freedom of speech is freedom to lie. Its now known that fox does this. Probably happens on the other side of the political spectrum too. 

What a mess is the US if news agencies can lie. How can you trust anything then. I mean these articles about the laptop. How do we know what is real. 

We’ve been telling you about FIX’s lies for long enough.

Now that you are unable to deny the fact FOX is a misinformation channel (rightwing accusation/confession Thong anyone?) you switch to trying to paint all news outlets with the disgraceful behavior of FOX.

Your switch has been spotted.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We’ve been telling you about FIX’s lies for long enough.

Now that you are unable to deny the fact FOX is a misinformation channel (rightwing accusation/confession Thong anyone?) you switch to trying to paint all news outlets with the disgraceful behavior of FOX.

Your switch has been spotted.

Are you not confusing me with someone else ? Never ever in my life supporter Trump. Never ever believed the election fraud. But was shocked by the Dominion settlement and then when looking into it it shows fox can just lie even knowingly and its on to do so in the US.

Now if fox does this are we sure the other side does not do this ? I mean im a non American, just totally shocked that news agencies can spread lies in the US and its not punishable. Just pay some money and go on.  I know this is about fox but how sure are you guys about other news agencies on the democrat side.  Seems the US is in a big mess. 

I was seriously shocked with all the reporting about fox that the guys that spread the news knew they were lying but did it anyway. Not only on the voting but many other things too. If this happens at one organization how about others.  I thought Thailand was bad but never expected it to be this bad in the US too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Are you not confusing me with someone else ? Never ever in my life supporter Trump. Never ever believed the election fraud. But was shocked by the Dominion settlement and then when looking into it it shows fox can just lie even knowingly and its on to do so in the US.

Now if fox does this are we sure the other side does not do this ? I mean im a non American, just totally shocked that news agencies can spread lies in the US and its not punishable. Just pay some money and go on.  I know this is about fox but how sure are you guys about other news agencies on the democrat side.  Seems the US is in a big mess. 

I was seriously shocked with all the reporting about fox that the guys that spread the news knew they were lying but did it anyway. Not only on the voting but many other things too. If this happens at one organization how about others.  I thought Thailand was bad but never expected it to be this bad in the US too.

“Now if fox does this are we sure the other side does not do this ?”

It works like this, evidence first then accusation.

Surely nobody who follows the US news is shocked to hear it confirmed that FOX tell lies.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2