Foreign man allegedly brutally beats his 20-year-old Thai girlfriend in Pattaya

webfact

come to them if she intended to press legal action against her boyfriend

She was packing her bags to leave him due to earlier beatings when he beat her this time.

I'm presuming that under these circumstances that she has no loyalty to him and that she will press charges.

Hopefully, the inmates of the nick that he goes to will be informed of the farang slapping around a young defenseless Thai girl and will be waiting for him with a 'welcoming committee'.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thomas KH said:

Pattaya police suggested the victim to get a good recovery and come to them if she intended to press legal action against her boyfriend. Police did not immediately press charges on their own.

I do not understand how charges cannot be immediately pressed by the police and prosecution. This is an offence which should be pursued with the public interest in mind. Delaying prosecution gives him a window of opportunity for flight and impunity.

where's the evidence without her

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spock said:

He said 'probably' so I don't think you'll be getting that link you're after.

I was after a link to his statement that

"There are many Russian and Belorussian nationals in Pattaya serving as Tourist Police volunteers." The "probably" covered the first statement only.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Thomas KH said:

Pattaya police suggested the victim to get a good recovery and come to them if she intended to press legal action against her boyfriend. Police did not immediately press charges on their own.

I do not understand how charges cannot be immediately pressed by the police and prosecution. This is an offence which should be pursued with the public interest in mind. Delaying prosecution gives him a window of opportunity for flight and impunity.

Its par for the course in a world still vastly populated by poisonous patriarchy. LOS being just one nation in this world that rests in such poisonous misogyny i.e. excuses, denies, minimises, covers-up, blames the victim. 

Its up to ALL men to stand up and say not o such violence and if we see any signs of it or the horrendous psychological abuse such immature cowards perpetrate to report and to intervene if need be.

If the fella beat her so badly his hands would be marked, he would have her DNA on his knuckles etc so I agree where is the charging. The above comment by me more than partially explains why he was not charged that night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

My thai partners son constantly beats and kicks his thai wife.

When Mao, or not working. 

(Makes me want to do the same to him)

Police,  EMS, even the woman, oh and village locals, don't want to know.

Welcome to Thailand. 

He needs some of his own medicine and a clear warning with it that if he ever touches her again he'll get double the corrective dose next time. But men (across the globe) are always turning their backs and looking down and away to this sort of cr@p. 

• Haha 1