Foreign man allegedly brutally beats his 20-year-old Thai girlfriend in Pattaya

webfact

15 minutes ago, AdrianUk said:
17 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why should that be the explanation?  Slamming the door could shatter it as could things being thrown around.

There are more pictures around with her lying on the floor outside

And?

Don't you think that the girl would have mentioned it if the boyfriend had "thrown her through the door"?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

6 months to a Year in the clink should do it. I seriously doubt he'd harm a fly after 6 months in a thai prison.

Good point, but never forget revenge, it consumes some folks and must be fulfilled even years later.

Jail then deportation direct from jail on the day he's released perhaps much better.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, murraynz said:

Evict the gutless mongrel.. Immediately.. 

Agree, but only after he gets lost in the system, for, let us say, a couple of weeks. During which time he unfortunately tripped up on his shoelace, about twenty times......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StevieAus said:

I see many comments on this site regarding corrupt police and here we have you encouraging such actions.

The mind boggles !!!

If that were my sister, would gladly pay a cop to break his legs, nothing wrong with that, job done.

If that is called encouraging them, I'm, all for it.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Would love to hear, farang who beat young 20 year old girl in the previous week was found with two broken legs, two broken arms, a broken jaw and a broken nose.

That should do it.

She needs to get away from this gutless piece of tur-d.

Can't understand how the cops cannot press charges, assault is assault, end of story, regardless if a victim doesn't want to press charges in my opinion.

Ah, if I was a cop at the scene, I would have to report to my commander and chief that the farang ended up in the above condition because he fell of the balcony, and if my commander and chief said it's only a single story place, I would say yes boss, but he walked up the road in a drunken state and entered a medium rise building and fell to the ground, not sure where he fell from or what he was doing there, I just found him there on the ground :stoner:

Any police officer in the UK will tell you that domestic violence cases are notoriously difficult to manage. often the victims will refuse to make a complaint and actually lie saying that it was an accident etc. The police cannot make a case if the victim categorically denies it was him it would be a waste of police resources and thrown out of court. So, they wait for her to make an official complaint to demonstrate that she will cooperate and give evidence against him. I think he should have his visa revoked and be thrown out of Thailand, never allowed to return, for being drunk and aggressive to police officers, which can be proved without her evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Old Croc said:

At what weight does it constitute an excuse?

Non whatsoever Sir, there is no excuse. I was merely pointing out there is probably a huge difference in size and weight between the two. Thereby exacerbating the fact that he nothing more than a coward.