14-year-old Thai/Italian teen allegedly steals motorcycle taxi in Pattaya

webfact

Well! He said. It was just sitting there! Nobody was using it, the key was in it and I was tired and didn't want to walk home. What's the big deal I was only going to 'borrow' it hahaha????

Edited by Tropposurfer
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A 14-year-old Thai-Italian teen was caught on Monday, November 21st, after reportedly trying to steal a motorcycle taxi in Pattaya.

Lucky he was only a kid... otherwise he would have had a good slapping.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

absolutely correct,  and that's why kids run amok here and grow up to be lost causes, end up in jail,  because thai parents are brain dead when it comes to what a real parent is suppose to do.

Let them end up in jail - who cares?

10 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Let them end up in jail - who cares?

yes .... it really is a strange society when you see kids as young as 10-12yrs old sitting outside shopping centers in a group puffing away on cigarettes all because mama & papa don't discipline them properly or no control at all,  it's just a recipe for disaster for the kid.  Parents here are just a waste.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, steven100 said:

yes .... it really is a strange society when you see kids as young as 10-12yrs old sitting outside shopping centers in a group puffing away on cigarettes all because mama & papa don't discipline them properly or no control at all,  it's just a recipe for disaster for the kid.  Parents here are just a waste.

Again, who cares?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

thai parents are brain dead 

he not have thai parents. only one. and one italian parent.

pattaya. often bar girl mother, sex tourist father.

probably will not be 'good' parents. both brain dead

and hard to have friends because everyone know.

very sad life for this kids. shame.

in my opinion if like that, they should not have kids. brain dead selfish thinking.

will be problems.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

absolutely correct,  and that's why kids run amok here and grow up to be lost causes, end up in jail,  because thai parents are brain dead when it comes to what a real parent is suppose to do.

Do you really think that this only happens in Thailand

One often reads of 14-16 year olds in the UK running around stabbing people

In the USA they shoot you 

All countries have problems with youth crime

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Phuket Stan said:

Do you really think that this only happens in Thailand

One often reads of 14-16 year olds in the UK running around stabbing people

In the USA they shoot you 

All countries have problems with youth crime

you are correct, it happens in other parts of the world also,  but considering this is a Thailand forum and the story is about a 14yr old in Thailand it is plausible that posters are discussing issues in Thailand.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

Sadly a lot of these kids are just mirror images of what Mom & Pop were.

It really can be the blind leading the blind.????????

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 5:18 AM, steven100 said:

i think you'll find that, alongside examples of bad parenting, there are just as many examples of good parenting, my thai friends, all educated professionals i'll admit, are excellent parents who take great care in the upbringing and education of their children.

in terms of parenting i think you'll find thailand, alongside pretty much any other country in the world, has examples of good parents and bad parents. this is not a 'thai' problem.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 3:10 PM, AhFarangJa said:

Is it me or is the moto taxi man having a quick nap while the plod do the paperwork. Thais will sleep on a washing line in a hurricane if the chance arises.

I think that's the potential thief/kid not the motor bike owner hanging his head in shame ( For getting caught ) ????