How does a Thai house-owner register a foreigner renting her property?

I ask on behalf of my Thai ex-wife in Phuket.  She owns a small hotel, and uses the online immigration registration system to register the details of foreigners who stay at her hotel.

But she also owns a house in Ao Nang, which is usually rented to Thai citizens.  Now a foreigner has rented the house.  I am sure that she cannot report these details online for her Phuket hotel - she will need to register her house to create a new online immigration account for that property.

Does anyone have a link where she can register her property, and then report the foreigner's details?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Condo/house owners can use the "Section 38 App' to register a TM 30 (wouldn't hotel use the same app?)

Screenshot_20221127-140412_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20221127-140406.jpg

This one - the TM30 App usually works.. 

The Web address is very hit-n-miss, mostly miss. 

I’m not sure if the Thai ‘owner’ of a property can register two separate address - but worth a try. 

Usually the owner will register and account and later receive a Password for their log-in on that account. 

So, perhaps try two separate accounts (1 for the Hotel, another for the Ao Nang address). 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m not sure if the Thai ‘owner’ of a property can register two separate address - but worth a try. 

They better be able to, people all over the World own more than one property so it would be ridiculous if they couldnt

We register the TM30 initially with the contract - then give them the  login/password to the renter to administer.

I'm not monitoring their comings and goings on a daily basis or trust that they tell me when and where they've gone/back

Keep the email showing you've handed the responsibility to the renter re their responsibility to register TM30 movements.