Iran said to promise Thailand to not target Israelis visiting country

webfact

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Many subsequent leaders of Israel were themselves terrorists (Irgun). I suppose they needed to be if they were going to set up a European country in the Middle East. You might look up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, where in 1946, 91 people were murdered by Jewish terrorist bombers.

You mean all those Jews leaving leaving their concentration camps in Poland in 1945 and went back to their concentration camps to live because they had nowhere else to go .

Amazing, soon as Israel gets mentioned some people question its right to exist .

Iran promises to stop killing Jews in Thailand and you are going on about Jews fighting the British occupying Army   in Israel in 1946

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, webfact said:

The report said a senior Thai diplomat told Bin Noun that Iranian officials reaffirmed the pledge not to attack Israelis while he was visiting Tehran in August.

So, this story is about Iran vowing NOT to attack him when he is visiting Thailand ?

Have Iran been attacking Israelis in Thailand before ? 

Sounds like Iran were asked whether they had any plans to attack the Israeli Bin Noun when he visited Thailand and of course they replied they wouldn't be attacking him .

Sounds like a complete non story and Journalist trying to make a story out of nothing 

15 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You mean all those Jews leaving leaving their concentration camps in Poland in 1945 and went back to their concentration camps to live because they had nowhere else to go .

Amazing, soon as Israel gets mentioned some people question its right to exist .

Iran promises to stop killing Jews in Thailand and you are going on about Jews fighting the British occupying Army   in Israel in 1946

I'm sure the Palestinians don't see it that way. Support for Israel tends to be highest in other countries where native lands were 'stolen' by European settlers.

11 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

I'm sure the Palestinians don't see it that way. Support for Israel tends to be highest in other countries where native lands were 'stolen' by European settlers.

There wasn't a Country called Palestine in 1946 either .

Palestine has never existed and its a cause used by people who disagree with Israel being a Country

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There wasn't a Country called Palestine in 1946 either .

Palestine has never existed and its a cause used by people who disagree with Israel being a Country

If the Muslim people of Israel were Jewish, it wouldn't be a problem!?

Religion - causing problems and dividing people since time immemorial.

Lawrence would be spinning in his grave if he saw how this all panned out.

2 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

If the Muslim people of Israel were Jewish, it wouldn't be a problem!?

Religion - causing problems and dividing people since time immemorial.

Lawrence would be spinning in his grave if he saw how this all panned out.

No , Muslims think that Mohamed is the Prophet and Islam is the true Religion and Allah wants them to destroy Israel because they believe in Judaism and Islam will then reign supreme 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No , Muslims think that Mohamed is the Prophet and Islam is the true Religion and Allah wants them to destroy Israel because they believe in Judaism and Islam will then reign supreme 

All religionists think that their religion is the true religion, and that others are 'children of a lesser God'.

I don't think all Muslims think in the way you say they do. Many are like many so-called 'Christians' (some of the worst people I've ever known reckon they're Christians). I worked for many years in the middle east, and many of my nominally Muslim colleagues would happily have a drink with you.

21 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Both fairly disgusting nations.. not much between them... (I mean the leadership and certain policies/ideologies- rather than the ordinary citizen)

That's the same with a lot of countries isn't it. It's the regime in charge, often through rigged elections or none at all. The citizens are a different matter and in a lot of cases less of a threat.

23 hours ago, Mad mick said:

So what's the difference ???? mate ignorance or not its all the same US Did give money to lran ! Not just there money back as you say ! Well known fact politics is 1 dirty business they are all legal Mafia,  so I got up your ___ sorry to say ! Australia is just as stupid & l'm an Aussie 

only an ignorant person would say "all the same US Did give money to lran !" It's NOT all the same: it was Iranian money that had been frozen in US accounts. Big difference between "giving" and "giving back" something. You should know that much. Politics may include dirty business, but in this case it was US fulfilling part of the deal made with Iran to stop their nuclear program. ANd you seem to be under the impression that it was just some bilateral US-Iran trick. The treaty involved the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union. SO it is absurd and willingly ignorant to act like this was some sort of back payoff from Obama. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_deal_framework

• Thanks 1

"Iran has promised Thailand that it will no longer try to carry out attacks on Israeli targets on its soil"....

Well it's a relief to hear this as we all know we can trust Iran to tell the truth. They "promised" after all. Why are they targeting Israelis' in Thailand anyway? If Iran is so tough why don't they try to attack Israel head on. Oh, I know. Because they are cowards and would be obliterated. It's easier to attack innocent unarmed victims in Thailand.

On 12/1/2022 at 7:46 AM, swm59nj said:

The story makes no sense 

Bomb plot of 2012, an Iranian trio prematurely detonated bombs when raided by Thai police. The Thailand government let these terrorists go back to Iran in 2020, with assurances this would not happen again. However six months ago Iran stepped on their d--- again. Accused of plots to attacks westerners and western government offices in Thailand. Any incident would negatively effect tourism here,  Thailand was very concerned.