Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

Scott

House Judiciary GOP finally deletes tweet praising Kanye West after he tells Alex Jones he likes Hitler

After leaving it up for almost two months, the House Judiciary GOP's official Twitter account has finally deleted their infamous tweet that read, "Kanye. Elon. Trump."

The tweet went up on Oct. 6, and soon afterwards, rapper Kanye West started giving interviews and making statements that are unquestionably antisemitic.

image.jpg?id=32242939&width=980

But now that West has gone on Infowars and blatantly told host Alex Jones, "I like Hitler," the people behind the account have apparently decided that it was time to take it down.

https://www.rawstory.com/kanye-alex-jones/

• Like 2

The only place left for him it to be consigned to the loony bin, oh wait, he's on twitter with pal Elon so no need to go ahead with this purchase.

Rapper Kanye West no longer plans to buy right-wing social media app Parler

The parent company of social media platform Parler and American rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye, have agreed to terminate the intent of the sale of Parler, according to a statement from Parlement Technologies on Thursday.

Here he is retweeting a pick of him on the Alex Jones interview with the holy bible

image.png.b1559b135303eb7c769d7aae807dcf87.png

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/with_replies

Kanye's position reminds me of the rather rare but real political position of eco-fascists: "sure Hitler did some bad things like build highways, but he also did some good things like cut the human population"

His comments on the Tim Pool show a day or so ago relate to the typical anti-semitic accusation of "clannishness". Or as Kanye puts it: "They. Who is 'they'?". This is more familiar territory for us as Thai-Chinese are also accused of this. 

The issue of clannishness-- favouring your group in dealings-- is rather clear in Bangkok with many Chinese clan trade associations in every other district.

In fact, it's a human norm with one extraordinary exception. Probably owing to ruthless banning of cousin marriages by the Catholic church, and other similar measures, Europeans over centuries became exceptionally open to outsiders (the academic consensus shows they display high trust levels to outsiders).

The endless American and European displays of self-flagellation on the altar of racism and other oikaphobic theatricality show just how averse to clannish, closed tendencies Europeans feel. The error is attacking Jews for a normal human trait. It's worldwide... except Europe.

Because the conversion has become near-taboo, only halfwits like Kanye are engaging in it, and are failing to grasp the issue correctly. Europeans are WEIRD: Western, Educated, Industrialised, Rich, Democratic.

They are very odd. But they dominate the World so much, their ways of thinking are taken as the norm. This will change. A less liberal, less open, less tolerant World is approaching. The key to prosperous survival is to surround yourself with WEIRDs. 

It's getting more surreal with this guy.  Hard to see what his endgame is.  In a way, Kanye is sort of like Elon Musk.  Just because you've been wildly successful making money doesn't make you smart on everything.  But they both seem to think they are. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Odd as I was under the impression that Mr. Hitler thought the same of black people and Jewish people.

Yup that’s correct I’d say ya can’t fix stupid ,the depth of ignorance of that statement is staggering imo remember old Donald saying he’d only have the best people ???? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Not going to happen, too many support his view points, both in the party and potential voters.

Makes for a "show of diversity" when the r-word is tossed around.  

What color are the "check your brains at the door" pills they hand out when entering CPAC?

Did Mr Clown ever hear the name Jesse Owens?

• Like 1

I guess it is now obvious, that it is impossible for this imbecile to learn anything. Most people, after losing a billion dollars or more, due to an inability to keep their highly ignorant mouths shut, would reform and learn. Not Kanye. I guess he is insane. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's getting more surreal with this guy.  Hard to see what his endgame is.  In a way, Kanye is sort of like Elon Musk.  Just because you've been wildly successful making money doesn't make you smart on everything.  But they both seem to think they are. 

'Sorta like'

Musk: self-taught coder, BA in Physics, BS in Economics, PhD Materials Science, technology innovator (Boring Co., SpaceX, StarLink, Tesla, Powerwall, City-sized MW Battery Storage Systems, Neuralink, Robotics), Musk $190 billion net worth vs Kanye $6.6 billion.

Not smart on women, visionary & problem solver Myers-Briggs INTP (The Architect) vs Kanye ENFP.

A but of stretch for overall comparison.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I think Elon Musk is smarter? You don't get to become the worlds richest man by being not smart?

Appears you're equating wealth with intelligence.  So if I'm 10 times wealthier than you, does that make me 10 times smarter than you?  Just saying.   

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Appears you're equating wealth with intelligence.  So if I'm 10 times wealthier than you, does that make me 10 times smarter than you?  Just saying.   

Musk may not be an 'Einstein' or have an IQ of 180, but I think he is 'street smart' in the business world. He did have a pretty good formal education which helped. No question he had some good luck too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1