Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

Scott

Some people used to be locked up and heavily medicated for their own good and everybody elses safety. k. West is one that should have been locked up when he is out of balance forgetting his medication for his bipolar disorder. Bipolarity is a wide diagnose, but K. West is out of control.

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Some people used to be locked up and heavily medicated for their own good and everybody elses safety. k. West is one that should have been locked up when he is out of balance forgetting his medication for his bipolar disorder. Bipolarity is a wide diagnose, but K. West is out of control.

Labotomized is what he needs to be.

19 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Labotomized is what he needs to be.

Maybe not lobotomize him, but he should have been protected from himself for further damage to himself, and to all of those  who is struggling with mental health and ending up in same category as him, because they have been labeled with a diagnose. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Maybe not lobotomize him, but he should have been protected from himself for further damage to himself, and to all of those  who is struggling with mental health and ending up in same category as him, because they have been labeled with a diagnose. 

Who said he's mentally ill? He speaks for thousands.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JCauto said:

He has not. What technical paper has he written? What invention has he created? What advanced technical degree has he earned? 

He's a conman who has used his massive wealth to perpetuate a false narrative that is demonstrably built on lies as per my previous post. 

"He has not. What technical paper has he written? What invention has he created? What advanced technical degree has he earned? "

I don't know the answer to your questions.

"What technical paper has he written? What invention has he created? What advanced technical degree has he earned? "

I have known engineers who published multiple technical papers, had numerous patents, and had Phds in engineering disciplines; All they ever were was employees in a corporation that sucked up government grants without very significant results to their research, like usable technologies.

So too me those things are not a measure of achievement.

What he has done is been very successful in several very competitive technical businesses.

Space travel (is that the right term), electric cars, the tunneling company he is owner of.

I confess I don't know if he is more of promoter/organizer type like Steve Jobs or a technical type like Bill Gates, but he definitely has something that is not common.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

"He has not. What technical paper has he written? What invention has he created? What advanced technical degree has he earned? "

I don't know the answer to your questions.

"What technical paper has he written? What invention has he created? What advanced technical degree has he earned? "

I have known engineers who published multiple technical papers, had numerous patents, and had Phds in engineering disciplines; All they ever were was employees in a corporation that sucked up government grants without very significant results to their research, like usable technologies.

So too me those things are not a measure of achievement.

What he has done is been very successful in several very competitive technical businesses.

Space travel (is that the right term), electric cars, the tunneling company he is owner of.

I confess I don't know if he is more of promoter/organizer type like Steve Jobs or a technical type like Bill Gates, but he definitely has something that is not common.

" but he definitely has something that is not common."

Agreed, well we can start with the fact he is worth over $200 billion USD?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bipolar disorder doesn’t cause antisemitism.

Y'all are making up excuses for him.

If you know some of the more serious specter of bipolar illnesses, you would know what Im talking about. He suffer obviously from frequently seriously bipolar mania. 

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is alot written about KW diagnose, and most likely he have overlapping diagnoses. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/bipolar-and-narcissism

https://www.psycom.net/bipolar-disorder/bipolar-and-narcissism

Although according to these experts there is a clear difference between having bi polar and being a bigot.

No, Ye's mental health does not excuse antisemitism, experts say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2022/10/11/kanye-west-antisemitism-bipolar-disorder-mental-health/8235254001/

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Although according to these experts there is a clear difference between having bi polar and being a bigot.

No, Ye's mental health does not excuse antisemitism, experts say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2022/10/11/kanye-west-antisemitism-bipolar-disorder-mental-health/8235254001/

Mental health untreated can lead to personality disorder, combined with unhealthy popularity etc etc. 

Im just saying what I know and believe, and Im not her to debate further. Up to you guys to think for yourselves. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Mental health untreated can lead to personality disorder, combined with unhealthy popularity etc etc. 

Im just saying what I know and believe, and Im not her to debate further. Up to you guys to think for yourselves. 

So no link then?

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I asked for a link establishing that West is mentally ill. Not articles about mental illness.

I thought that was an established truth now for years? Being Bipolar, do not mean you are sick all the time, but if not careful, it can escalate in to serious illness. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-album-what-is-bipolar-disorder-2018-6

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I quoted experts who stated clearly that if he does have bi polar its not a cause of his antisemitic statements and being a bigot, here some more who say the same thing about him. Its no excuse no matter how much you try to wrap it up.

When Kanye Spewed Hate, Some Blamed His Mental Illness. Experts Say That Has Nothing to Do With It.

https://gizmodo.com/kanye-west-bipolar-mental-illness-antisemitism-racism-1849677442

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I thought that was an established truth now for years? Being Bipolar, do not mean you are sick all the time, but if not careful, it can escalate in to serious illness. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/kanye-west-album-what-is-bipolar-disorder-2018-6

I have no idea and can't find anything other than West claiming it himself. That's why I want the link.

Months after candidly discussing his bipolar disorder diagnosis and referencing it on his album, Kanye West told Donald Trump that he was "misdiagnosed" during a meeting at the Oval Office on Thursday afternoon.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/10/213761/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-sleep-deprivation-trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I have no idea and can't find anything other than West claiming it himself. That's why I want the link.

If not himself, who is going to say he is bipolar? No dr can say he is bipolar, even he or she diognosed him during screening.

Personality disorders can bring the worst in people with little self control in maniac episodes. I learned enough about this as a security to not harm mental unstable people when they experienced their serious episodes. Other countries they just shoot them. 

Poor people goes to jail in state because there is no treatment and no accept that mental illnesses can create personality disorders if not treated correct in time. Obviously KW has to much power, and he can play out the worst in himself without anyone stopping him. He is over the edge and as I said before, most likely a narcissist as well. Trump is most likely an narcissist as well, and allow himself to say alot, but who stops him. His fans loves him for that. 

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/kanye-west-opens-up-about-bipolar-diagnosis/

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Months after candidly discussing his bipolar disorder diagnosis and referencing it on his album, Kanye West told Donald Trump that he was "misdiagnosed" during a meeting at the Oval Office on Thursday afternoon.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/10/213761/kanye-west-bipolar-disorder-sleep-deprivation-trump

Believe what you want, I do not care enough about crazy Amaricans anymore. To many 

If not himself, who is going to say he is bipolar? No dr can say he is bipolar, even he or she diognosed him during screening.

Personality disorders can bring the worst in people with little self control in maniac episodes. I learned enough about this as a security to not harm mental unstable people when they experienced their serious episodes. Other countries they just shoot them. 

Poor people goes to jail in state because there is no treatment and no accept that mental illnesses can create personality disorders if not treated correct in time. Obviously KW has to much power, and he can play out the worst in himself without anyone stopping him. He is over the edge and as I said before, most likely a narcissist as well. Trump is most likely an narcissist as well, and allow himself to say alot, but who stops him. His fans loves him for that. 

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/mental-health/kanye-west-opens-up-about-bipolar-diagnosis/

So, knowing that KW has a serious bipolar disorder they are palling up to him? I can understand having a friend who is bipolar but these scum are touting West as serious political mettle.

Edited by ozimoron

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You can't deport citizens.

I guess he's popular because  of his music, his business ventures, his trollish antics, and his association with people that are famous for being famous like the Kardashians.

But now he's the leading face of modern Jew hating in the USA and beyond.

Scum.

Deporting citizens? I was hopeful as I remember reading this book in the 70's .  In my view deporting should be an option .  Likely POTUS 45 will expatriate himself to a non-extradition country if he is actually sentenced to jail one day    555

"The Man Without a Country" is based on the true story of Philip Nolan, an American army officer who becomes connected with the trial of Vice President Aaron Burr. Burr was being tried for treason, and Nolan was charged as a co-conspirator. While on the witness stand, Nolan cursed the United States, and the judge later sentenced Nolan to serving a life imprisonment without ever again setting foot on U.S. soil ....

33 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

So, knowing that KW has a serious bipolar disorder

Sadly I cannot find the date or doctors name who "diagnosed" this.  And now he has had 4 children, which is pretty irresponsible knowing bipolar is genetically transmitted. One article says he was diagnosed at 17 years old, the other says just 8 years ago in 2016?  No excuse for hate speech whether he has this "illness" or not

• Like 1

Not that long ago, Republicans thought they found the golden key in Kanye to unlock the party's standing with the black voters. All that came about when Kanye signalled his support for Trump. The unfortunate fact is that the party still beholdened to Trump to find losers  like Mehmet Oz, Kari Lake, Herschel Walker. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why is anybody surprised that a stupid/crazy/ill person talks like a stupid/crazy/ill person?

If Ye wouldn't exist, would this world miss him? I don't think so.

I have to admit I never noticed that he existed until recently.

And then I heard about his strange comments. And then I saw that Lex Fridman interviewed him and I thought: Let's look what that is all about.

I looked a few minutes, and it was strange. Then I tried a few minutes more and it got stranger.

As far as I remember there wasn't anything controversial in those first 10 minutes. It just didn't make any sense. Like absolutely no sense at all. Why do people care about someone like that?

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is anybody surprised that a stupid/crazy/ill person talks like a stupid/crazy/ill person?

If Ye wouldn't exist, would this world miss him? I don't think so.

I have to admit I never noticed that he existed until recently.

And then I heard about his strange comments. And then I saw that Lex Fridman interviewed him and I thought: Let's look what that is all about.

I looked a few minutes, and it was strange. Then I tried a few minutes more and it got stranger.

As far as I remember there wasn't anything controversial in those first 10 minutes. It just didn't make any sense. Like absolutely no sense at all. Why do people care about someone like that?

Because he's popular with so many millions of people.

He spews violence and hatred against Jewish people and many of his followers are infected by that poison.

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The Republican Jewish Coalition slammed the Ye-Fuentes appearance with Jones, who was recently ordered to pay $965 million in damages to those who suffered from his lie that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax, as a “horrific cesspool of dangerous, bigoted Jew hatred.”

Without mentioning Trump by name, the GOP Jewish group urged “all political leaders to reject these messengers of hate and relegare them to the dustbin of history where they belong,” a reference to Ye, Fuentes and Jones.

The group added: “Conservatives who have mistakenly indulged Kanye West must make clear that he is a pariah.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/01/ye-antisemitism-republicans-hitler-00071695

Trumps arrogant beloved / highly desired by daddy daughter changed to Jusaism to marry Kushner, I wonder how that fits, NOW, with daddy's current situation.

• Thumbs Up 1