Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

Scott

3 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Wrong. He called the ungrateful cave diver that was mocking him a "pedo guy", apparently a common low grade insult in SA. He most assuredly did NOT call him what you claimed. Let's make an effort to keep things factually accurate.

Same difference dude and he clarified that it was about suggesting that male expats in Thailand are fair game for that accusation.

Why would you defend him?

Because he's rich?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeymike100 said:

You are incorrect!

From the article:

Mr Musk, who grew up in Pretoria, said "pedo guy" was "a common insult used in South Africa when I was growing up".

"He said the expression was "synonymous with 'creepy old man'" and used to insult a person's appearance and demeanour."

He called him a 'pedo' , not pedophile! The article explains. Plus Musk won the case!

Nobody can rewrite history. Musk is using weasel words.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Appears you're equating wealth with intelligence.  So if I'm 10 times wealthier than you, does that make me 10 times smarter than you?  Just saying.   

Point taken, but Musk has demonstrated technical intelligence of a very high order.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gaccha said:

The endless American and European displays of self-flagellation on the altar of racism and other oikaphobic theatricality show just how averse to clannish, closed tendencies Europeans feel. The error is attacking Jews for a normal human trait. It's worldwide... except Europe.

Utter B.S. If Jews were just being attacked for clannishness you might have half a point. But that's not the case and unless you've been living on Mars, there's no way you can't know that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, mikeymike100 said:

The article that you linked in your previous post states categorically what was said and what it meant. What you interpret is up to you?

It said NOTHING about what the word actually meant. Only what Musk claimed it meant after the excrement hit the fan.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

The article that you linked in your previous post states categorically what was said and what it meant. What you interpret is up to you?

Are we expected to believe that Musk remains mired in the bigoted juvenile epithets of his childhood in the then racist South Africa?

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Musk, like many others in Western countries think that we come to Thailand with young people. He was well out of order saying that about the cave guy. If you believe his excuse about pedo guy not being offensive, fool you. 

Musk won in court, so it fooled the Judge?????

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Scott said:

Ye, whose face was entirely hidden behind a black mask, began praising the genocidal German dictator soon

I really have no idea why this guy is popular or even listened to by anyone.  Personally have never heard his "music" and frankly do not care , yet at some point these treasonous/hateful bastards should be deported as they just will not shut up  5555

So we all should love the USA presidents, who fought the war in Asia? You know what happend there?

And reason was a red dot, communism.

Afghanistan, you know what happend there?

Reason, Islam.

Hitler had his problems, as many before him or even after him.

No, dont like the man and his extreme vision.

But i can say that from ALL so called leaders in the world.

They all are wrong. Just a bunch of A,,,,s.

Assad still not killed, but he did kill his own people, just to protect his decadent lifestyle.

And that is what all of them do, protect their own decadent lifestyle.

Royalty houses slaughtered, but to be replaced by the next generation of bad people. Bis Millah.

Once we had just one Hitler, but now we have lots of small ones.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

So we all should love the USA presidents, who fought the war in Asia? You know what happend there?

And reason was a red dot, communism.

Afghanistan, you know what happend there?

Reason, Islam.

Hitler had his problems, as many before him or even after him.

No, dont like the man and his extreme vision.

But i can say that from ALL so called leaders in the world.

They all are wrong. Just a bunch of A,,,,s.

Assad still not killed, but he did kill his own people, just to protect his decadent lifestyle.

And that is what all of them do, protect their own decadent lifestyle.

Royalty houses slaughtered, but to be replaced by the next generation of bad people. Bis Millah.

Once we had just one Hitler, but now we have lots of small ones.

Deflection.

9 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I really have no idea why this guy is popular or even listened to by anyone.  Personally have never heard his "music" and frankly do not care , yet at some point these treasonous/hateful bastards should be deported as they just will not shut up  5555

You can't deport citizens.

I guess he's popular because  of his music, his business ventures, his trollish antics, and his association with people that are famous for being famous like the Kardashians.

But now he's the leading face of modern Jew hating in the USA and beyond.

Scum.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He is also the richest man in the world. Do you think OJ Simpson was guilty?

We've been warned by a moderator to stay on topic!

But to compare OJ Simpsons case to Musk's case is a bit of a stretch of the imagination?

• Like 2