Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

Scott

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

This may be news to you, he has a black skin. IIRC, Hitler was very upset when Jesse Owens flogged the best Aryans at the 1936 Olympics.

Yes of course Nazis considered blacks inferior and they were oppressed in Nazi Germany no doubt but the primary racial obsession of Hitler was the final solution to exterminate all Jewish people.

Mr. West liking Hitler is in a similar absurd category as his affection for white nationalist trump.and Putiin.

He's got a fascist flavored affinity to strong man dictators or in trump's case wannabes.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Does (Kan)Ye know what Hitler would have done to people like him, if he (Hitler) had won the war?

Don't expect logic from a man that called slavery a choice of the slaves.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe but if it wasn't for Hitler there would have been no holocaust and millions of jews would have had their lives spared along with others

Kanye is on twitter as we speak determined to get himself banned I think, even signed off his last tweet just now with a meme to Musk after having retweeted a swastika image 2 hours ago

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/with_replies

For over a month the House GOP Judiciary Panel proudly posted their mantra on Twitter. Elon, Kanye, Trump.

The problem arose when the quiet part got spoken out loud. West couldn't be relied upon to just whistle to the dogs. He was too stupid for that.

Now the GOP had to run away. They deleted their tweet. No mea culpa. No Sorry guys, we got that wrong. No Freedom Party condemnation of West.

Just a case of sorry, we got caught.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think perhaps the most instructive thing from this mess is the contrast between the reactions to Kanye West and Brittney Spears.

Brittney started exhibiting some bipolar-type behaviour (but NOTHING like this), had her entire fortune and means of making money taken away from her by her father and it took years for her to restore her own agency over her work and money. Kanye can do whatever he wants and nobody is doing a damn thing about it.

Women are treated like chattel in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is no evidence that this is the case and the source of this was Russian misinformation. Whether he had some sort of obscure Jewish blood connection in his family tree had no impact whatsoever on his life or actions. So why do you even post this? What's the point? It's just contributing to the same sort of misinformation that lets anti-semitic tropes survive and thrive.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Maybe but if it wasn't for Hitler there would have been no holocaust and millions of jews would have had their lives spared along with others

Kanye is on twitter as we speak determined to get himself banned I think, even signed off his last tweet just now with a meme to Musk after having retweeted a swastika image 2 hours ago

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/with_replies

Says banned, thought it was my account banned lol

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

My point was maybe this had an impact on his actions, like Kayne West's actions.

That's the reason I posted this. 

How is Hitler having Jewish ancestry anti-Semitic?

It's not nor did I claim it was, and you know this perfectly well because you can read. It is a false claim, a lie, made up, perpetuated to cloud the narrative and even plant a seed that the Jews were complicit in their own destruction. Similarly, there are many other sorts of anti-Semitic tropes, including making light of the Holocaust ("if not for Hitler, there would be no Pad Thai"), claiming that because there are wealthy Jews that this is evidence of their conspiring together to control the economy or otherwise profit illegally, etc. etc. You've pretty much started spamming this discussion with a series of anti-Semitic tropes. I wonder why someone would do that in response to a thread about a bipolar man saying "I like Hitler". You might say it brought some of the cockroaches out of the woodwork  I guess.

Here's a guide to your blatant anti-Semitism so you can curate your selection of tropes to continue to pollute this thread with. It's a bit disappointing frankly that there is nobody to shut this down on this site.

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definitions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A couple of unatributed troll posts have been removed and a reply edited, with respect to all World News please see the following notice which is pinned at the top of the forum:

World News

Interesting, thought provoking and topical news stories from around the world. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

44 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Deflection, you never answered the question. The link is obvious -  money.

Not sure what you mean? Both Musk and OJ could afford very good attorneys. In Musk's civil case it was clear cut that Unsworth's counsel failed to prove he has been damaged by what Musk had said, it took the jury less than one hour to decide.

In OJ's murder case again the jury took only 4 hours to decide he was not guilty? Although in the subsequent civil trial he paid out $33.5 million.

Are you suggesting the jurors were paid off?

1 minute ago, mikeymike100 said:

Not sure what you mean? Both Musk and OJ could afford very good attorneys. In Musk's civil case it was clear cut that Unsworth's counsel failed to prove he has been damaged by what Musk had said, it took the jury less than one hour to decide.

In OJ's murder case again the jury took only 4 hours to decide he was not guilty? Although in the subsequent civil trial he paid out $33.5 million.

Are you suggesting the jurors were paid off?

Musk called Unsworth a “pedo guy” on Twitter and referred to him as a “child rapist” in emails to a BuzzFeed reporter.

In communications cited in the filing, Musk claimed he regretted emailing a BuzzFeed reporter, Ryan Mac, saying it was “one of the dumbest things I’ve ever done”.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/oct/08/elon-musk-diver-vernon-unsworth-pedo-idiot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Musk called Unsworth a “pedo guy” on Twitter and referred to him as a “child rapist” in emails to a BuzzFeed reporter.

In communications cited in the filing, Musk claimed he regretted emailing a BuzzFeed reporter, Ryan Mac, saying it was “one of the dumbest things I’ve ever done”.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/oct/08/elon-musk-diver-vernon-unsworth-pedo-idiot

The jury decided in one hour that Unsworth would not get any damages, says it all really?

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Does is explain what his comment meant other than a slur?

Musk's attorney said the tweet was not a statement of fact, but an insult, which is protected speech, in the USA. Musk eventually deleted the tweet and said "I did not accuse Mr.Unsworth of being a pedophile"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, mikeymike100 said:

Musk's attorney said the tweet was not a statement of fact, but an insult, which is protected speech, in the USA. Musk eventually deleted the tweet and said "I did not accuse Mr.Unsworth of being a pedophile"

As I said, "pedo guy" has only one meaning to any native English speaker.

• Like 1