Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

Scott

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Trumps arrogant beloved / highly desired by daddy daughter changed to Jusaism to marry Kushner, I wonder how that fits, NOW, with daddy's current situation.

Awkward. 

At least she didn't have to sit through the now infamous Dine Kampf.

To add I personally detest Jared Kushner but not because he's Jewish but because of his actions in life.

That's a mistake Mr. West has made.

He may indeed have been treated badly by some specific Jewish people. 

But that's not "the Jews."

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Enough already!

The mental health lame excuse doesn't pass the smell test.

https://forward.com/opinion/523444/mental-health-antisemitism-kanye-west/

I totally agree he should be held accountable for his actions, and willingly forced in to treatment when he have his out of control behavior. 

An deleted person is still a deleted person with or without mental illness. I do not disagree about those facts, but still bipolarity is one of the most challenging illnesses because most of the time they are just tiny little bit over the edge before they leave for space travel in maniac episodes. 

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I totally agree he should be held accountable for his actions, and willingly forced in to treatment when he have his out of control behavior. 

An deleted person is still a deleted person with or without mental illness. I do not disagree about those facts, but still bipolarity is one of the most challenging illnesses because most of the time they are just tiny little bit over the edge before they leave for space travel in maniac episodes. 

So, should a self confessed bipolar patient given to making antisocial comments be amplified on the world stage?

• Love It 1

This is dumb.

He's just a scummy racist against Jews and blacks.

Stop giving him cover.

Even with the mental illness thing he blames a Jewish doctor for an alleged false diagnosis.

He never apologizes just like trump.

What more evidence do you need?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2022/10/11/kanye-west-antisemitism-bipolar-disorder-mental-health/8235254001/

No, Ye's mental health does not excuse antisemitism, experts say

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What is it?

Kanye's last tweet a few hours ago with some guy showering a very overweight Musk. Musk claimed he banned him for inciting violence but maybe there was more to it.......lol

image.png.4c5e369faed10fe181c1b9f183c4532a.png

Edited by Bkk Brian

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is dumb.

He's just a scummy racist against Jews and blacks.

Stop giving him cover.

Even with the mental illness thing he blames a Jewish doctor for an alleged false diagnosis.

He never apologizes just like trump.

What more evidence do you need?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/health-wellness/2022/10/11/kanye-west-antisemitism-bipolar-disorder-mental-health/8235254001/

No, Ye's mental health does not excuse antisemitism, experts say

Calm down, mental illness is a wide spectrum, no need to jump and take it personally, all Im saying, it is not helping having possible cross diagnoses on top of being deleted. It is a gd combination to act like a self declared god, king or whatever he thinks he is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Calm down, mental illness is a wide spectrum, no need to jump and take it personally, all Im saying, it is not helping having possible cross diagnoses on top of being deleted. It is a gd combination to act like a self declared god, king or whatever he thinks he is. 

You keep playing the mental.card.

It doesn't wash.

What is he?

A candidate for president. 

Kanye West’s Twitter account has been suspended after Elon Musk says it violated rule against incitement to violence

Kanye West’s Twitter account was suspended early Friday morning after Elon Musk said it violated the platform’s rules on inciting violence.

“I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended,” Musk tweeted in a reply.

CNN could not confirm which specific tweet prompted West’s suspension.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/02/tech/elon-musk-kanye-west-twitter-suspension/index.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pirro, too, has yet to comment on the leaked Carlson interview showing antisemitic comments or West’s Nazi pivot.

While she hasn’t directly discussed West, she did say this week that “Holocaust deniers” and Sandy Hook truthers should be allowed on Twitter.

... Hate speech is protected.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/these-fox-news-stars-gushed-over-kanye-west-how-do-they-feel-now

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The Holocaust happened. Hitler was a demonic figure,” Biden said in a tweet. “And instead of giving it a platform, our political leaders should be calling out and rejecting antisemitism wherever it hides. Silence is complicity.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/02/biden-antisemitism-kanye-west-hitler-00071964

Holocaust or genocide/etnic cleansing will happen again, it is just a matter of time. 

Edited by Hummin

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The Holocaust has already happen , so it cannot happen again 

Holocaust can happen again since the meaning of the word is «destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war»

Holocaust, Hebrew Shoʾah (“Catastrophe”), Yiddish and Hebrew Ḥurban (“Destruction”)

Edited by Hummin

Elon Brings One of America’s Most Prominent Nazis Back to Twitter

Anglin has publicly indicated that the goal of his operation and adherence to white nationalist ideology is to “ethnically cleanse White nations of non-Whites and establish an authoritarian government.

In 2018, Anglin wrote that he “[hates] women. I think they deserve to be beaten, raped and locked in cages.”

Almost immediately upon having his account reinstated, Anglin tweeted a response to rapper Ye praising Hitler and denying the Holocaust on Alex Jones’ show. “Saying you love Hitler is not even a big deal,” Anglin wrote, “no one cares about that. The man died 80 years ago.” Anglin also endorsed Ye in his presidential run.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/elon-musk-twitter-reinstates-neo-nazi-andrew-anglin-account-1234640390/

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Elon Brings One of America’s Most Prominent Nazis Back to Twitter

Anglin has publicly indicated that the goal of his operation and adherence to white nationalist ideology is to “ethnically cleanse White nations of non-Whites and establish an authoritarian government.

In 2018, Anglin wrote that he “[hates] women. I think they deserve to be beaten, raped and locked in cages.”

Almost immediately upon having his account reinstated, Anglin tweeted a response to rapper Ye praising Hitler and denying the Holocaust on Alex Jones’ show. “Saying you love Hitler is not even a big deal,” Anglin wrote, “no one cares about that. The man died 80 years ago.” Anglin also endorsed Ye in his presidential run.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/elon-musk-twitter-reinstates-neo-nazi-andrew-anglin-account-1234640390/

There are so many sad people in this world who think they are better than others and decry all races but their own.  Then some who sympathize with those others races if they agree with the antisemitism.

15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

No, it was Trump. and the GOP.

What is Trump and everyone else without media? Media is as much guilty spinning facts, myths and lies in to horrible conspiracies. 

I stand by the fact, Life of Brian by Monthy Python is the most important movie in the history! 

But most do not see the obvious unfortunate. 

Multiple off topic posts and replies have been removed please stay on topic which is about:

Kanye West Tells Alex Jones: ‘I Like Hitler’

It is not about Mao . Marx,  Lenin and Chinese and Russian propaganda