Social media goes ballistic as small kids pictured smoking marijuana in a bamboo bong at Pattaya beach

webfact

On 12/2/2022 at 7:10 AM, bbi1 said:

Well, that's what happens when weed is available everywhere, being sold every 50m from the next seller.

Are you expressing your opinion or stating a fact ? Either way you are talking rubbish , 

Something very fishy about this story,   Starting with the opening sentence,. A classic sensationalist headline

. "They are the pictures Nobody wanted to see"    and then despite the title of this thread I couldn't actually find an actual comment from a single "outraged netizen"   

Strangely , despite his concern there is no mention of the guy taking the cannabis off the kids,  and furthermore if he was genuinely so concerned about the kids ( and the image presented to tourists of course) why  did he not immediately contact the police or  one of the numerous drug / crime hotlines  rather than merely posting about  it on social media ?

"And there could be fears that people who are still "anti-weed" will seize on such alarming pictures and say "we told you so", notes ASEAN NOW."     

It appears to me that ASEAN NOW are doing exactly that

In my opinion the whole incident and reports are completely staged and false,  However it is a fact that feral street urchins do exist in south east Asia and many of them are unwillingly  involved in far more unsavoury activities than this