Russian man wanted for murder in his homeland arrested in Pattaya

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Guzhin has an arrest warrant dating from October 11th, 2019, for an alleged contract murder. Guzhin had been legally living in Thailand since December 2nd, 2019, Panthana added.

3 years of fun on the run... now back to Putin land.

Prison or front-line?

4 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Criminals from all over the world find Thailand a safe heaven. Many of them are from the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Romania, the Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Canada, etc.

Well, that may be until they comit a local crime...Then heaven turns into hell. 

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

This guy is not exactly in a good position - he could claim asylum due to the war and being against it, but I think tourism money from his country would negate that

Claim asylum where? In Thailand)))))))

• Like 1

This guy must be suffering major shock as he is leaving Pattaya for the last time. Can you imagine his lifestyle as a somewhat young man in Pattaya and now he is going to Russia...freezing cold Russia. By the looks of him he might get offered front line duty instead of prison...I don't know.

12 hours ago, sansaihashbars said:

This guy must be suffering major shock as he is leaving Pattaya for the last time. Can you imagine his lifestyle as a somewhat young man in Pattaya and now he is going to Russia...freezing cold Russia. By the looks of him he might get offered front line duty instead of prison...I don't know.

He is accused of being a contract killer, a murderer. To hell with him and him and his types begone!

On 12/5/2022 at 6:50 AM, Foghorn said:

They can arrest foreigners quickly but let out Thai murderers on bail to carry on killing

Took 3 years to catch this Thug, is that quick or Thai quick?

On 12/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, Phnom Penh Trader said:

The Nicholas Cage movie ‘Lord of War’ was based on Viktor Bout who is ethnically a Ukrainian and was extradited from Thailand in 2010.

He calls The United States Penitentiary,Marion home these days.

Not anymore!  Looks like he has just been repatriated back to Russia.

On 12/5/2022 at 12:45 AM, AhFarangJa said:

I am not disputing your facts, as I have no knowledge on the subject. However, they did help a beautiful Lady from Burma recently who claimed asylum, and with help ended up in Canada. This Russian Gentleman probably doesn't have the figure for that sort of help......

Did She claim Asylum or did She have some connection to Thailand allowing her to stay ?

Was it because She had no I.D in Myanmar and thus She couldn't get sent there ?

On 12/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, AhFarangJa said:

I am not disputing your facts, as I have no knowledge on the subject. However, they did help a beautiful Lady from Burma recently who claimed asylum, and with help ended up in Canada. This Russian Gentleman probably doesn't have the figure for that sort of help......

The rest of them got pushed back into Burma by Thai soldiers to be fired upon by the military there, so that one lady was very lucky.

• Like 1