60% devaluation of the Danish Krone?

webfact

I represent a economic theory, that a society without black money in the lower and middleclass, is extremly vulnerable. 

Our problem across the west is, that there is so much unprodcutive black money in the top 5% of the society,whats unproductive. The point is this people dont need cash or use cash in any way.

Black money in the lower and mediumclass , produce secondary taxes and push local economys

Black money at the richs ( up 50m§) are completly conterproductive in every means, and if it is productive its only in speculation

but the brainless societys they tell ist anti terror and so on

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Governments have developed an aversion to paper money.  It allows far too much freedom to the serfs.  Give it ten years (or less) and the WEF idea of digital currency will be the norm.

If your government doesn't like you, they may let you buy food with your digital currency, but not an airline ticket.  Or if they think you're too fat, your digital currency will only buy healthy food.  

And what better way to ensure your personal carbon footprint allocation is policed. 

But don't worry, Victory Gin will still be available at the Chestnut Tree Cafe.

in Europe you can buy 1 gram gold buillons, maybe the future?

• Thanks 1

I just wired $2K to BK to cover my new apt (plus some) getting ready for my arrival this weekend, and Chase asked what the money was for. Family Expenses seemed to satisfy them. 

Money changing seems to have virtually ended in Europe. I spent just under the 90 day limit in the Schengen zone 2nd half this year, and spent less than 300 in Euros cash. Money changing rates are not reasonable, and ATMs can be a complicated <deleted> shoot and require some trial and error, or friends with experience. Everything, even an espresso, went on the credit cards. 

10 hours ago, zoltannyc said:

I guess the poster refers to Orwell's book titled '1984'  which conveys the extreme level of control and power possible under truly totalitarian regimes.  It explores how such a governmental system would impact society and the people who live in it.

Oh, is that what is going on with the Danish Krone here in Thailand? All fronted by TT Exchanges?

• Haha 1