Prince Harry says 'it's a dirty game' in new Netflix trailer

webfact

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Harry had every right to blame the Paparazzi, had they not been chasing her her death may not have happened, the official cause of death is something else when emotions are involved.

Why don't you stay on topic?

Ah, glad to see we are back on topic. Well done...

Diana got in a car with her drunk driver and didn't even wear a seatbelt. Harry blaming the Paparazzi is I guess understandable (he's not too bright and loves a pity play), but entirely incorrect. She could have told the driver to slow down, or put her seat belt on, or both. There was no need for her driver to risk a crash by speeding at twice the legal speed limit (while drunk) to avoid having her picture taken. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ah, glad to see we are back on topic. Well done...

Diana got in a car with her drunk driver and didn't even wear a seatbelt. Harry blaming the Paparazzi is I guess understandable (he's not too bright and loves a pity play), but entirely incorrect. She could have told the driver to slow down, or put her seat belt on, or both. There was no need for her driver to risk a crash by speeding at twice the legal speed limit (while drunk) to avoid having her picture taken. 

Ah, glad to see we are back on topic. Well done...  ????

So no need for the press to feel guilty then! Fantastic, vindicated

Princess Diana: Editors admit guilt over death

The editors of the three biggest selling tabloid newspapers at the time of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales have disclosed for the first time their own share of guilt over the accident that killed her.

The editors of The Sun, Daily Mirror and News of the World have conceded that they had helped create an atmosphere in which the paparazzi, who were chasing Diana when her car crashed in a Paris underpass, were out of control.

"If the paparazzi hadn’t been following her the car wouldn’t have been speeding and, you know, the accident may never have happened."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1560857/Princess-Diana-Editors-admit-guilt-over-death.html

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ah, glad to see we are back on topic. Well done...  ????

So no need for the press to feel guilty then! Fantastic, vindicated

Princess Diana: Editors admit guilt over death

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1560857/Princess-Diana-Editors-admit-guilt-over-death.html

They can feel guilty if they like. Sometimes even the victims of crime can feel guilt. Presumably if you met someone like that you'd tell them that if they feel guilty, they must BE guilty? I'm sure they'd appreciate that...

It's still off topic though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

They can feel guilty if they like. Sometimes even the victims of crime can feel guilt. Presumably if you met someone like that you'd tell them that if they feel guilty, they must BE guilty? I'm sure they'd appreciate that...

It's still off topic though. 

We're not talking about other people you were referring to Diana and Harry and him blaming the press. yes feeling guilty is what makes us human and not barbarians.

Quote from the press themselves: "If the paparazzi hadn’t been following her the car wouldn’t have been speeding and, you know, the accident may never have happened."

• Like 1

*Deleted post edited out*

I don't remember him being the perpetual victim before his mums death. Quite the oppostte actually. 

Notable you dismiss what the editors and press say themselves that they also share the blame.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm in full agreement with what Piers Morgan said, from the same link:

"He said her death was a "ghastly accident" but added: "We in the media were culpable in allowing the paparazzi to become ridiculously over the top."

Possibly off topic, but Morgan is wrong. He and his ilk didn't allow paparazzi excesses - they demanded it. He wasn't a passive bystander - he was the customer demanding more and more salacious copy, whether by fair or

foul means.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Credo said:

I do believe that remark is trolling, or you are being obtuse.  Megan was a B list actress at best.  She was reasonably early in her career, but she was far from making it big.  Other than her role in the series, Suits, she was in a few low ranked films.  She had a promising, but less than stellar, career path in Hollywood.  So, she is hardly been in 'all those TV shows.'   

Had she been an opportunistic, starlet-in-waiting, she'd have dated Harry, taken the publicity and left him.  She didn't.  She married him.  That marriage pretty much ended any chance of being a Hollywood star.  She will forever be remembered as the Duchess of Sussex, and no director/producer would bill her in a movie.  That ship has sailed, just as it did with Princess Grace.  

The Netflix deal will probably be a flash in the pan.  The situation with the Sussex's and the Royal Family is little more than a family feud with a royal twist.  It's of greater interest to those who live under the reign of the Royal family and of mild interest to the rest of the world.  

Unless Harry and Megan come up with some interesting, dynamic follow-ups that move beyond a family rift, their success will be muted.   

I hope that their drive for success in the media doesn't interfere with having a happy life and family.  After all, that's a big reason why they left.  

Not her minor soap career. The Oprah show etc.

I'm not trolling any more than yourself. Having a different opinion than you does not make what I say trolling, but carry on trying to cancel me, by all means.

:coffee1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not her minor soap career. The Oprah show etc.

I'm not trolling any more than yourself. Having a different opinion than you does not make what I say trolling, but carry on trying to cancel me, by all means.

:coffee1:

Disagreeing with you and criticising you is not try to cancel you. Enough with playing the victim. 

Seems this topic is close to people's hearts.

Honestly, women who marry into the royal family do it for the fame and the money. Love, rarely.

There are a lot of books and documentaries out there to understand how arduous it will be.

Why would anyone feel any sympathy after reading what is expected of them?

• Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 9:59 AM, Bluespunk said:

A side no one including the palace has denied so it’s the one that is accepted by all sides. The charity worker was questioned in a racist manner. 

Don’t really care about their long term relationship prospects. 

Ridiculous claims and assumption. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:52 AM, ozimoron said:

It's quite simple. He wants the press on his own terms, not theirs. Just like his dear momma. The press intrusion in both cases was intolerable and inexcusable.

The press don't respect 'terms' much - if you are newsworthy and want them then you get what you get. Often you get them, even if you don't want them.

On 12/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, bannork said:

The UK media criticize some Netflix trailer photos as having nothing to do with Harry and Megan whilst another was an officially granted shot 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/06/sussex-lies-and-videotape-papers-on-the-attack-over-harry-and-meghan-documentary

Good.

16 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope. 

The palace will normally try to avoid comment on this type of thing. This is not a denial or anything else. How do you know what 'all sides' accept?

What has this charity woman got to do with this? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The palace will normally try to avoid comment on this type of thing. This is not a denial or anything else. How do you know what 'all sides' accept?

What has this charity woman got to do with this? 

There has been no denial of what occurred at the event the racist incident occurred at. 

You’ll have to ask the poster I quoted what that event has to do with the current exposure of palace behaviour being exposed by netflix, as it was their post I responded to on that incident. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Spelling

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

There has been no denial of what occurred at the event the racist incident occurred at. 

You’ll have to ask the poster I quoted what that event has to do with the current exposure of palace behaviour being exposed by netflix, as it was their post I responded to on that incident. 

I can't follow this gibberish. 

• Thanks 1